Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

My salty dogs

Huh,  I totally forgot about this even though I was reminded of it.  I'm losing my mind.  I probably couldn't have run but could have stopped by his place or something.  Sorry Salty.

No -- it's me who  is apologizing.  Plans changed and then didn't allow for an opportunity.

I was holding out but I ended up being up in Vermont, working, spending time with family, and getting a real estate agent.

The renter is moving out -- my request and the house will be empty now as we try one final push to sell.

With a bit of luck - my next trip to town won't include time spend dealing with the house.

Leaving tomorrow in the AM -- didn't plan that very well -- no Tuesday night run.

Really didn't want you to all see how fat I've gotten -- I know Jim would have enjoyed that too much.

Cheers.

This seems as good a thread as any for this. Just in case I left anybody off the email list who might look here, this coming Tuesday the 15'th at the BSG is on. 7 p.m. after the group run as usual. Be there for the Sugarloaf sendoff.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

It seems I still have 12.5 to do today. Anybody up for a nice easy pace run in the rain?

When are you going ?

Thinking probably in an hour or so but it could be anytime.

I can do part of it (maybe 6 or so).

It would be better than the TM.

The 5K I was planning on today was canceled.

Didn't find out until I got there though.

Wanna say 2:15 from the Y?

That works.

I'm in.

To Whom it May Concern...

Tomorrow morning at 6:30 I'll be running from the Y. The plan is to do the Littlefield loop, hit the Y for a water stop, then head out Gebung, where I will have water planted at the magic tree. 16-17 miles total. You could also skip the first part and be at the Y around roughly 7:25ish for the 2'nd part. I'll be running this easy, 8:30-8:45ish pace, no surprise unspoken pickups will be seen from me. So, if you're reading this, you're invited.

"Beep, Beep!"

Wish I could join you!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Wish I could join you!

You're off restriction next week, yes?

This is a thank you to whichever one of you left the freezepop for me while I was mileage-whoring that couple extra miles tonight. This pleased me.

I was hoping you would get to it before it melted and fell through the door handle.  But I figured if it did it was because you were too slow. Approve

What was I chasing again?

To Whom it May or May Not Concern: I'll be running 18 from the Y at 9 a.m. Sunday. Company welcome, easy pace. I'm not planting water, will likely break it into 2 or maybe 3 shorter loops for water stops back at the Y.

L Train

If you wanna go a little earlier me and Steve C are running at 7ish from my house, also early pace.  Trying to beat the heat and all.