Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

I'm out of town so out.

WC Run in Merrimac IN Dave, Dick... Anyone else? OUT Jimbo can't make it.

I'd like to be in if there are still seats available.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

"Beep, Beep!"

Cremer, Dick and Dave... My house 7:30am

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

WCRC group long run Dover NH. This  Sunday  please  check  www.runthecircle.org

My salty dogs

Anything going on April 28th or 29th group wise -- run - race?

I'll be in town not sure yet which day I'll be free.  Might be able to run the 27th and or the 30th too.

Anything going on April 28th or 29th group wise -- run - race?

I'll be in town not sure yet which day I'll be free.  Might be able to run the 27th and or the 30th too.

Nothing in particular that I know of, maybe we should shoot for a Sunday morning group run on the 29'th.

GregM

Let's do the POWERLINES!

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

Let's do the POWERLINES!

ur an idiot.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

My salty dogs

ur an idiot.

Looks to be a 5K in North Berwick on the Sunday.

GregM

Looks to be a 5K in North Berwick on the Sunday.

Hey, Salty, what's that got to do with the power lines?  I say we do the 5k, then the power lines.

Cuch, I know you're up for that!

c's racin stahts that w/e. so i can't. i would like to. but i can't. unless it rains bad all w/e. but that would be unfortunate for the life side of things. cause i like goin. 

carry on. what the hell was i supposed to do this mornin? shit.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

L Train

I should be around that weekend.  I doubt I'll want to run the powerlines but would try to join any group run. 

Short Notice Dept. - I'll be heading out for an easy 10 or so in an hour or two, probably from the Y. Company welcome.

GregM

Forgot all about Salty this weekend.  Anyone run with him?  Is he even in town?  I've sent him a text this morning hoping he's still here and available to run today.  I'll post whatever I learn.

L Train

Huh,  I totally forgot about this even though I was reminded of it.  I'm losing my mind.  I probably couldn't have run but could have stopped by his place or something.  Sorry Salty.