Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

L Train

"Beep, Beep!"

My golly you all have become soft... Afraid of the rain! It could rain in Philiadelphia!

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

gadman

Anyone planning a run tomorrow morning or do the three amigos who didn't show Tues. have excuses again?

I would like to point out to Tall Dave, check my log, I did run in the rain on Tues!  No treadmills for me.  The Y must love me. I pay every month and almost never use the facilities.  You do have a valid point, I still feel soft though... almost sponge like.

And to the Gadboys... I was only going to do 5 tomorrow, so if you guys were planning to go long I wouldn't be around for too much of it.  Let me know though and depending on how the legs feel I might hang out for a few miles.

What was I chasing again?

I've got 20 on the docket tomorrow and will be on the road early (6am) if anyone is up for it. Plenty of Gatorade and h20 per my visit to WM.
            L Train

Still not sure exactly what I'm doing tomorrow.  I need to be home by 10:30, so thinking I need to be out the door by 8 at the latest.  Ideally it'll be about 17 as a progression. 

gadman

not into the progression crap looking at 8:45-9's

L Train

Beggars cannot be choosers. 

If you'd like to meet for the first half or something let me know. You'd have to meet here and let's say 7:30. 

gadman

Ok Michelle and I will be at your house at 7:30. She wants 10-12 miles

I may show up for some of that. It's a wait and see type deal, so don't wait for me if I'm not there at 7:30.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

i'm running shortish north or southish from y at 9ish.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

gadman

Eric and I are running at 7:45 sharp tomorrow from the Y 9:00 pace. His plan is 15 I am good for that or maybe a little more.Join in for some or all!

L Train

I'll join you for the first 6.5ish. 

MTA: BTW, I'm running 20, but I'll jog 1.5 to the Y (no car!) and run 6.5 with y'all, then I gotta go a little faster.  Maybe that means we would all still be generally together depending on the route. 

I'm in.

Highly unlikely I'll make the group run tonight. Carry on.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.