Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

....came over to have a few beers after .... 

+1

"Beep, Beep!"

Sorry... I couldn't get there til 9:00 so will have to pass and run on,y own...

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

MacJim

I didn't recognize myself in any of the insults so can I still go with you guys? Doug I need directions to your house can you or some other pansy please send it to me. Thanks

Jim, I'll post directions.

You may want to bring a different pair of shoes for the trail portion could be wet in a few spots, should be fun though.

Also Dave, We will probably be finishing the 6 miles of trail just before 9. So If you or anyone else want to join us for the second part of the run. Let me know and we can figure out the timing.

Directions to 91 Shady Nook Rd.

at the foot of Mousam go right onto Route 11.

Follow Rt. 11 through Shapleigh Corner

Stay on Rt. 11,

Shady Nook Rd. is about 6 miles from Shapleigh corner on the left. (I think it is the second left off of Route 11 after you enter Newfield).

We are .4 miles on the Right.

91 on the mailbox and on the front of the house.

"Beep, Beep!"

Hey Doug... I finish my bike ride at 8:00 AM and will drive up to your place...should be there by 9:00 am.

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

Friday Night Loops !

Plan is for 4 five mile loops from the Y starting around 4:30p. Feel free to join in for part or all.

It's all about the loops.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

MacJim

I'll be there at 4:30pm ish.

I'll have to pass, still waiting for the swelling to subside from Tuesday's stumble.

What was I chasing again?

L Train

NO LOOPS FOR ME.

L Train

Maybe fruit loops.

du bist ein Schönling

Guess I'm feeling a little loopy today...See you at 4:30.

"Beep, Beep!"

Running from Y at 4:45...was going to do Beaver and Littlefield if anyone wants to join!