Circle North

Group runs (Read 975 times)

Anybody up for joggin' around for 2 hours or so tomorrow morning? 10 a.m. from the Y?

Yes, I'll be there at 10a.

Yes, I'll be there at 10a.

beaulah!!!

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

"Beep, Beep!"

TD will be there! Need 20

Life's journey is not to arrive safely to the grave in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!

what does this mean? air or liquid warmed?

Ummm, both probably. Unless you mean the pool. That's unlikely.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

just woke up and i don't think i'll be running today. hope you guys had a good run.

In order to see the truth, sometimes you have to loose an eye.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Utri/

No group run for me today.

A list of my PRs in a misguided attempt to impress people that do not care.

L Train

Well then you will not be able to mock me, at least to my face.

Anticipating being at the Y by 4:30 for pre-group run.

What was I chasing again?

Anticipating being at the Y by 4:30 for pre-group run.

I may be starting before that. If I do I'll get back to the Y by 4:30.

GregM

Too cold for me tonight. Hope there's no wind out there.

Older, slower, and trying to keep up with Tall Dave.

@Doug, what time are you thinking, I may be able to sneak out earlier?

4:15 - 4:20.

Probably will do a loop around the high school or a 1 mile out and back to see if anyone else shows up at 4:30.

Your on your own today... i dont want to run in the slop in the dark.

Hampton Half is cancelled...

Quote from Egad on 2/21/2013 at 12:40 PM:

Looks like there will be a long run on Saturday for me based on the above information.  I'll probably do 15 if anyone else wants to join, unless of course by some miracle the race isn't cancelled.

Keep me posted. I would like to get a long run in too. I have a 17 mile loop I was thinking about doing. But I would be up for 15 or so anywhere if the timing works.

I've got tires going on 8 am in Biddeford,(2nd attempt) they screwed me the first time and didn't even have the car in the bay when I arrived an hour later.  Regional manager is meeting me there to hopefully provide me a deep discount.

Therefore, I was thinking 10am, YMCA to be safe.  Does this time  work for anyone?