The beautiful persons club

BPQ Points (Read 592 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Beautiful Person Quotient Points Values 5 - have seen Zoolander 5 - each mirror in house 5 - driver's side sun visor mirror 1 - bonus if mirror is lighted 1 - point for each pound of free-weights in house 10 - glamor shots session 5 - bonus points for each framed glamour shots photo hanging in boudoir. 5 points for subscription to Glamour magazine. 5 points if you belonged to a sorority/fraternity 1 bonus point if it was south of the Mason-Dixon Line. 15 points for wearing makeup during a race -5 points for beging good at math. 15 points for being a metrosexual male. 5 for not getting along well with computers/technology (even if you really like them) 10 points for each college degree in a *useless* subject (ie Photography, Communications, English, Art, Music) Wink 5 points for running off-course while flirting. 10 points for napping at work--beauty rest! Big grin Feel free to add to list...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

Oh man, I have a low score: 5 for Zoolander 5 for 1 mirror 6 for the driver's side mirror 20 pounds for free weights (but they're my wifes) So that's 36 for moi. Wait...I had some pics of me taken in Japan dressed up like a samurai...do they count as glamour shots? You decide.
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I had some pics of me taken in Japan dressed up like a samurai...do they count as glamour shots? You decide.
        Dude, and you are totally sportin' the Blue Steel face! Shocked Ok, my points... Zoolander, 2 mirrors in house, driver's mirror (no light), ton of free weights...I think I will go add those up tomorrow (dumbells, barbell and plates, soft stick bar with add-on "doughnuts") and do my total when I'm not tired. I need my beauty rest.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Beautiful Person Quotient Points Values 5 - have seen Zoolander 5 - each mirror in house 5 - driver's side sun visor mirror 1 - bonus if mirror is lighted 1 - point for each pound of free-weights in house 10 - glamor shots session Feel free to add to list...
          5 bonus points for each framed glamour shots photo hanging in boudoir.

Amy

Teresadfp

One day at a time

5 points for subscription to Glamour magazine. 5 points if you belonged to a sorority/fraternity (Marcus, were you a UT frat boy??? Someone offered to sponsor me for a sorority so I could bring up its GPA, but I declined, lol) 1 bonus point if it was south of the Mason-Dixon Line.

A Saucy Wench

5 - each mirror in house x -8 = 40 - can I get a bonus point for a full wall mirror I bought back when I had the space for a workout/yoga room? i.e. pre kids 5 - driver's side sun visor mirror 1 - point for each pound of free-weights in house - 349 and they are all MINE 5 points if you belonged to a sorority/fraternity 5 - not a glamour shot...but I did have professional head shots done 404

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

The Greatest of All Time

5 points for subscription to Glamour magazine. 5 points if you belonged to a sorority/fraternity (Marcus, were you a UT frat boy??? Someone offered to sponsor me for a sorority so I could bring up its GPA, but I declined, lol) 1 bonus point if it was south of the Mason-Dixon Line.
                No, I was not a frat boy. I was in my late 20's early 30's during undergrad and was too old to have a social agenda. My wife was a sorority gal though.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

The voice of mile 18

Beautiful Person Quotient Points Values 5 - have seen Zoolander 5 - each mirror in house 5 - driver's side sun visor mirror 1 - bonus if mirror is lighted 1 - point for each pound of free-weights in house 10 - glamor shots session 5 - bonus points for each framed glamour shots photo hanging in boudoir. 5 points for subscription to Glamour magazine. 5 points if you belonged to a sorority/fraternity 1 bonus point if it was south of the Mason-Dixon Line. Feel free to add to list...
                  5 for zoolander, 20 pts for mirror, 20pts for free weights for a total of 45 pretty points.

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

I think I have about a million points. Blush Big grin I love this group!

zoolander - 1x5 = 5 mirrors in house - 5x5 = 25 free weights - 250x1 = 250 (conservative estimate) fraternity - 0x5 = 0 (unless my cross country/track team counts? It was like a fraternity with stricter entrance requirements...) So at a conservative estimate I'd guess about 280. Too bad I sold some of my old and rusted weight plates last year at a tag sale. Does home made gym/body weight equipment count? I have a lot of "implements" that I use for weight lifting, like home made medicine balls, sand bags, and clubs and such...

Run to Win
                      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoolander - 1x5 = 5 mirrors in house - 5x5 = 25 free weights - 250x1 = 250 (conservative estimate) fraternity - 0x5 = 0 (unless my cross country/track team counts? It was like a fraternity with stricter entrance requirements...) So at a conservative estimate I'd guess about 280. Too bad I sold some of my old and rusted weight plates last year at a tag sale. Does home made gym/body weight equipment count? I have a lot of "implements" that I use for weight lifting, like home made medicine balls, sand bags, and clubs and such...
                        Should we start deducting BPQ points for people who don't make any math errors? Smile

Amy

This is all too complicated! I'm just randomly giving myself 168 points. Big grin
                            Yes, surely beautiful people aren't expected be good at math too. Numbers are hard. Confused
                              Yes, surely beautiful people aren't expected be good at math too. Numbers are hard. Confused
                              That's what Barbie used to say.

Amy

That's what Barbie used to say.
                                Big grin "You Ken do it. You Ken do it. Think, think, think!" Wait a minute. I'm getting Barbie mixed up with Pooh.