** Online Registration is now closed **
We will be taking in-person registrations at Charm City Run, 467 W. Patrick St, 4-7pm on Thursday, September 7th. Race Day registration ($5.00 additional fee) is available 7:30-8:30am at the YMCA, 1000 N. Market St. No team entries for the competitive events will be accepted at in-person registration.
The Frederick Steeplechasers have been bringing the Market Street Mile to Frederick for 34 years. This family-friendly race leads you down Market Street into the heart of historic downtown Frederick. Our race kicks off Celebrate Frederick's "In The Street" celebration.
Net proceeds benefit the free after-school running program at Lincoln Elementary School and Student Homelessness Initiative Partnership (SHIP).
One mile point to point race on Market Street, starting at the Frederick YMCA and ending at Carroll Creek Linear Park.
Registrants may choose from five events: Women's Mile, Men's Mile, Youth Mile, Fun Mile, Family Mile. Note that Fun Mile and Family Mile are non-competitive and untimed.
- Runners may optionally compete on a team.
- Team categories are Women, Men, Youth. All members of a team must register and run in the same heat
- Team members register as individuals and specify Team Name during online registration.
- Team registration must be completed online by September 5. No race day team registration.
- Scoring of competitive teams is based on the best times of a minimum of four team members.
- Team members will also be considered in determining individual results and awards.
This race is part of the Frederick Steeplechasers Grand Prix Series, the Maryland RRCA Grand Prix Series and has been selected by the RRCA as the Eastern Regional Championship Mile Race.
Shirts are not included in the registration fee, but may be purchased separately during the online registration process. Shirts available for purchase through August 17th.
For a list of age group and overall awards please visit our website for more information at: www.frederickmarketstreetmile.com
Registration available at packet pickup on Thursday, September 7 at If The Shoe Fits, 467 W. Patrick St, 4-7pm and on race day at the YMCA, 1000 N. Market St, 7:30-8:30am. Race day registration fees are $5.00 higher than the online fees at the close of online registration.