A bit TMI, but Am I the only one who has to pee as soon as I'm out the door? (Read 922 times)

pee pee = number 1 poo poo = number 2
    I'm glad to see you learned something in medical school.

Amy

Hoping to Run Again :-(

I'm usually okay on outside runs, but I do tend to "go" a zillion times before leaving just in case. I notice it more often on the TM. I think my innards get spoiled and know I can stop any time. I find pre-run coffee helps with the um, mud. Smile
      ~ Fly ~
      Only as much as I dream can I be.
      veggies on the run
      xor

Does it completely derail the thread if I say "Here's mud in your eye?" <george> Why out of all the numbers does "two" gotta mean "shit"? What's the logic of that? Who came up with this? Why not "13"? They already didn't like that number. </george>

redleaf

I'm usually okay on outside runs, but I do tend to "go" a zillion times before leaving just in case. I notice it more often on the TM. I think my innards get spoiled and know I can stop any time. I find pre-run coffee helps with the um, mud. Smile
          Really? That's twice today I received advice to drink coffee. Although this one might be more helpful! The volunteer at my blood donation said if you have coffee beforehand it makes you donate faster. Not too sure about that.

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Really? That's twice today I received advice to drink coffee. Although this one might be more helpful! The volunteer at my blood donation said if you have coffee beforehand it makes you donate faster. Not too sure about that.
            Oh heck ya! Must be the caffeine or something but HELLO and out the door you go! Washing hands first of course Wink Interesting about the donating. I've always heard drinking lots of water makes it easier when they have to take blood. I once had blood drawn when I was really dehydrated and it was horrible.
            ~ Fly ~
            veggies on the run

Along for the Ride

I just thought we should all take a moment to think about Kara Goucher. Plus, she is holding up a Number 1, which is pertinent to the thread topic. Wink
              And I was looking at her legs and thought I saw an ever so faint streak of fluid running down the front .... pee-pee #1??

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I also have to pee often as soon as I head out. Really "pisses" me off when the public toilets all get locked-up in the Fall. Angry

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

pee pee = number 1 poo poo = number 2
                  Now that's what I'm talking about. Patient. Supportive. Informative.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Now that's what I'm talking about. Patient. Supportive. Informative.
                    I apologize for being terse. I do not apologize for limiting my explanation to words when additional pictures may have been illustrative. Wink
                    mgerwn

Hold the Mayo

Nope - me too (moreso for car trips than running, though) and I blame Mom. Having four kids, she learned quickly that before we all went anywhere the routine was Mom: "Now, before we leave, does anyone have to use the bathroom?" Us: "No, Mom" Mom: "Well, you better go in and try anyway, because we are not stopping." us: "O,K" My body is now as conditioned to bathroom before a car ride as Pavlov's dog was to that bell. Thanks, Mom.
                      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Coffee does NOTHING for me.

Baby bean!

Nope - me too (moreso for car trips than running, though) and I blame Mom. Having four kids, she learned quickly that before we all went anywhere the routine was Mom: "Now, before we leave, does anyone have to use the bathroom?" Us: "No, Mom" Mom: "Well, you better go in and try anyway, because we are not stopping." us: "O,K" My body is now as conditioned to bathroom before a car ride as Pavlov's dog was to that bell. Thanks, Mom.
                          That'a my mom, too!!! We could be going down to the pizza place to pick up a pie, all of which would take 10 minutes. She has to go. Just in case some epic world even would happen that anhialated (spelling) all bathrooms.

Goals:
                          Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

That'a my mom, too!!! We could be going down to the pizza place to pick up a pie, all of which would take 10 minutes. She has to go. Just in case some epic world even would happen that anhialated (spelling) all bathrooms.
                            Ha ha - mine too! "Oh I'd better try" and my sister and I would follow suit. Dad used to call it "the pee parade."
                            ~ Fly ~
                            veggies on the run
                              No, but if I run in the morning, I pretty much have to blow mud about 1.5 miles in every time.
                              This is really funny - and SO SO True - if I go in the early AM for a run (just after I have my coffee) I normally swing back by the house after 1.5 to 2...just in case......And almost alway have to stop in and take care of business. Now to answer the real question........YES.........I can go a couple of times just before I go out and almost always feel like it need to again.......I agree with earlier comments...that my feet must send some kiind of a signal to my bladder.........cause this almost never fails...... And its usually worse for a race.... Dead

Champions are made when no one is watching

I especially need to wee wee (that's the technical term, you know) when it gets chilly outside. I go, walk outside, and immediately need to go again. I guess it's kind of like the hand in warm water/cold water trick. MTA: For me, a cup of hot tea cleans the clock so no mud is thrown where it ought not be thrown.