I Got Dissed By a Bicyclist (Read 2804 times)

redleaf

---------------------------- Whew! I feel better. Nothing like a good biker rant in the morning to get the blood flowing. Was it at as good for you as it was for me?
    whew is right. That was fun! Cool

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

AroundTheHorn

LMAO@jake and his anti biker crusade. I know exactly how you feel.
      Roads, where we're going we don't need any....roads.
      RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

Ah yes, and runners are ALWAYS so sculpted and toned.
        I am. Aren't you? Evil grin
        Perhaps you'd prefer to see overweight people stuffing their faces with burgers and watching TV all day, but I applaud the effort required to get on a bike and cycle when you're a fat c***.
        But what if they are guys that I (or you) have seen for years... they cycle like crazy but never loose weight. They are fit but fat. I don't get it. Especially the spandex.

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."

Feeling the growl again

I am. Aren't you? Evil grin But what if they are guys that I (or you) have seen for years... they cycle like crazy but never loose weight. They are fit but fat. I don't get it. Especially the spandex.
          I used to know a guy, 5'11" and 350+ lbs, who was a cyclist. He was decent too, 200+ mile rides on the weekend and did Paris-Brest-Paris one year...but never lost an ounce...

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

AroundTheHorn

I used to know a guy, 5'11" and 350+ lbs, who was a cyclist. He was decent too, 200+ mile rides on the weekend and did Paris-Brest-Paris one year...but never lost an ounce...
            probably needs to put down the triple cheeseburgers......
              Bikers are fat.

Amy

Thanks Dragon! I can't drop my own A-Bomb on my own comments about foul-tempered flabby fartwads.* *Golden, JK.

I'm just shocked, shocked, that you would use the F-word.

Amy

In that case, go FADC. Thanks.

JakeKnight

probably needs to put down the triple cheeseburgers......
                        Nope. Just needs better Spandex. Duh. -------- And its not a crusade. I prefer "Divine Quest." Or "Mission from God." "Crusade" is so historically charged with negativity. I like to keep my hate more politically correct.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                        -----------------------------

AroundTheHorn

Nope. Just needs better Spandex. Duh. -------- .
                          I guess you want to keep more fat people around huh..... let me guess, to make you look better?
                          jpnairn

straw man

Saturday morning trail running I came to a gaggle of mountain bikers standing around gabbing and drinking and as if they couldn't block the trail enough with their bodies they had their bikes lying in the dirt around them. The Amish have nothing on me. Henceforth I have forsaken the wheel.

He who has the best time wins. Jerry

You'll ruin your knees!

Why can't we all just get along?

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Why is it sideways?

I blew through a couple stop signs today on my ride. Hate me.