Nathan Belt? Fuel Belt? Spi belt? Phone, gu, water, keys, etc. (Read 5030 times)

On On

The local trail running group just announced a Sunday night run where people will only bring two things: shoes and hats. Yes, only those two things.

If it is a night run, what do you need the hat for?  Wouldn't shoes and a light make more sense?  Possibly a head lamp so you can see where someone is looking? 

The local trail running group just announced a Sunday night run where people will only bring two things: shoes and hats. Yes, only those two things.

what is this a training run for SRL's Buns for Fun nudist race he posted a few weeks back.  "you can cover your head and feet people .... But everything else must be free to flap on the trail!"

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

Right on Hereford...

If it is a night run, what do you need the hat for?  Wouldn't shoes and a light make more sense?  Possibly a head lamp so you can see where someone is looking? 

Apparently there is a prize for the best hat. No light needed, as there will be a full moon. Many full moons, as it turns out. The actual name of the run is the Full Moon Over Boulder Run.

gooddogs74

I bring ipod shuffle, water in handheld strap thingie with house key in pocket.  That's pretty much it.  My mom is always after me to bring my cell phone, but the only time I ever do if I go out to a trail by myself which would be rare.

Baby bean!

I'm not running that far, so...

ID tag on my shoe along with footpod for garmin

shoe pouch on other shoe-has 2$, another form of ID and keys.

Watch on my wrist.

Sometimes my mp3 player.

Sometimes my phone but I'll stick it in my bra.

As for water, I'll run into the park where there is a water fountain.  Again,, not going that far or long that I need water.

Goals:
            Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.