Oh crap. (Read 1113 times)

Skooter 3.0

I officially registered...Shocked
    Dear Race Participant: Thank you for registering for the 2009 Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon/miniMarathon! Your entry in one of the finest days of road racing in the United States is now confirmed. We're very pleased that you have selected the Derby Festival races as the next challenge on your calendar. The 26.2-mile Derby Festival Marathon and the 13.1-mile miniMarathon will start simultaneously at 7:30 a.m. on Saturday, April 25, in beautiful Louisville, Kentucky. Both races share the same finish line at Sixth and Market streets in downtown Louisville.

Goals?

Giant Flaming Dork

Oh, don't worry! That sense of remorse gets worse before it gets better... Wink

http://xkcd.com/621/

Skooter 3.0

I was worried about that...I just got a touch of that "Maybe I don't want to to ride this rollercoaster [CLICK THUMP THUMP] Well....going up the hill now..." feeling Cool

Goals?

Giant Flaming Dork

No worries! You're putting in the time and miles, so it shouldn't be a problem (said from the man who hasn't run a marathon yet...) Just keep building the miles and putting in the time...

http://xkcd.com/621/

#artbydmcbride

Oh holy hell, you've done it now!! Shocked What is the course cut-off time for that race? Big grin

Runners run

What's a cut-off time?

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

xor

What's a cut-off time?
                I don't wear cut-offs until after 1p.

Think Whirled Peas

I don't wear cut-offs until after 1p.
                  I've pretty much been cut off since the second kid arrived...

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

I've pretty much been cut off since the second kid arrived...
                    hahahahahahaha!!!!
                    mikeymike

Oh. I thought this would be a thread about one of Globule's lunchtime runs. Carry on.

Runners run

Jazz hands!

Oh holy hell, you've done it now!! Shocked What is the course cut-off time for that race? Big grin
                        Is it sad or just good planning that I always check cutoff times before my races?
                        run run run AHHHHHH run run run
                        jpcecil

Im registered for that one too! I ran my first marathon at the derby festival last year, and felt the same way after I registered. Just put in the miles and you'll be fine.