Strange food jags... (Read 807 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

RZR, that sounds awesome!
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My co worker gagged when she saw me eating grapefruit sprinkled with hot chilli power, salt and sugar. I love to eat grapefruit that way.
      I probably would skip the salt, but the rest of it sounds good...hmmm...spicy grapefruit! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

They are round, smooth, plump and firm--yet yielding.
        What was this thread about, again?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ok, I just got done having a french dip from Schlotsky's Deli. I loves me some french dips (or "freedom dips", as they call them here in the South). Nothing strange about french dips, but I just can't get enough. Once ordered a french dip for dessert after having one for dinner.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

running yogi

My co worker gagged when she saw me eating grapefruit sprinkled with hot chilli power, salt and sugar. I love to eat grapefruit that way.
            Trent,zoom-zoom, It's really good especially with Thai chilli powder. You shud try it. Just a pinch of salt actually brings out the sweetness in the grapefruit, and cuts any bitterness. I usually have it as an afternoon snack. The sweet and spiciness take care of my cravings. Another spicier way my dad does it is finely chopped fresh green Thai chillies and little salt and sugar. Let it sit a few hours before eating. Yummm... I am going to get mine now...
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ok, I just got done having a french dip from Schlotsky's Deli. I loves me some french dips (or "freedom dips", as they call them here in the South). Nothing strange about french dips, but I just can't get enough. Once ordered a french dip for dessert after having one for dinner.
              Shut up! Really, I have to wonder if we are somehow related. did teases me for liking french dip. I LOVE au jus. Wet bread...meat...what's not to love?! Cool

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ostrich runner

Every Friday my dad and I eat massive slabs of prime rib with beer and long islands. I feel it coming on right now.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum