Let's start a game!!! (Read 15327 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

True! Just ordered myself a Marathon Maniac tee for Christmas!

IBTNP loves that it's gotten colder and winter is almost here!

Yes and no.  Seems like the cold air makes me a lot more energetic for my morning runs.  Also, I like the greater amount of oven-baked goodies we have.  Otherwise, I like warm weather better.  I guess I like seasons.

IBTNP has a kitty beside him/her at the moment (as do I).

Maggie & Molly

Yes and no.  Seems like the cold air makes me a lot more energetic for my morning runs.  Also, I like the greater amount of oven-baked goodies we have.  Otherwise, I like warm weather better.  I guess I like seasons.

IBTNP has a kitty beside him/her at the moment (as do I).

not a kitty but my Ms. Maggie is curled up on my lap <3. 

IBTNP is streaking for the first time!

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
      Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363

FlippyNoodle

Not a dude

I am! I will be heading out for day 7 once I put my kiddo to bed! IBTNP has streaked....for real. Or has at least mooned somebody.
          I am! I will be heading out for day 7 once I put my kiddo to bed! IBTNP has streaked....for real. Or has at least mooned somebody.

Blush    Guilty for streaking! 

IBTNP had bacon today!   

Michelle

Blush    Guilty for streaking! 

IBTNP had bacon today!   

Close! Sausage patties. IBTNP is trying to decide which book to read next.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sort of.  We have an iPad coming soon, so I am contemplating which book should be my first download.  I need to see how the free downloads through our library works.

IBTNP played a board game with their family tonight and lost.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

12-week layoff

Nope, I'm actually reading a library book on my iPad. Sookie Stackhouse... One of the early ones. 

IBTNP is making his or her kid run with them tomorrow...or is that just me?

redleaf

IBTNP is making his or her kid run with them tomorrow...or is that just me?

ha - first time I've been in here in years. Taking Q to day care in the jogging stroller. Does that count?

IBTNP is no where near finished their christmas/holiday shopping. 

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Mostly harmless

True. I've barely started.

IBTNP hasn't read all the posts in this thread.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

Singer who runs a smidge

Actually, I did.  Blush

IBTNP runs in shorts unless it's below 40!

When it's all said and done, no one remembers how far we have run.  The only thing that matters is how we have loved.

Actually, I did.  Blush

IBTNP runs in shorts unless it's below 40!

Kind of incorrect.  I run in shorts unless it's below 25, sometimes when below 25 if I haven't checked the weather.  In other words, I am an idiot.

IBTNP thinks the last movie they saw was horrible and wishes they would have just taken a longer run that day instead.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                        Emil Zatopek

Kind of...I saw Lincoln...good movie, obviously no big surprises though....wish I would have waited for the DVD or cable though.

IBTNP is in a book club but isn't reading the book.

Just B.S.

IBTNP is in a book club but isn't reading the book.

Hi guys and gals. I'm new here and what better way to get to know folks than to play games!

Nope, no book club BUT I am currently not reading a book I started....Game of Thrones...I am trying

really I am!!

IBTNB has an extra tab open at work and  minimizes every time a co-worker walks by.

sugnim

Hi guys and gals. I'm new here and what better way to get to know folks than to play games!

Nope, no book club BUT I am currently not reading a book I started....Game of Thrones...I am trying

really I am!!

IBTNB has an extra tab open at work and  minimizes every time a co-worker walks by.

Damnit, you caught me!  I may do that on occasion. 

IBTNP sometimes runs in shorts or tights that haven't been washed since the last run.

From the Internet.

Damnit, you caught me!  I may do that on occasion. 

IBTNP sometimes runs in shorts or tights that haven't been washed since the last run.

True Blush If they're not totally sweaty and gross I'll just hang 'em up to air out until the next run.

IBTNP is hungry!