Weird or Common? (Read 655 times)

Run for Ur Life AHH!!!!

Yesterday I've performed the wet feet to cardboard routine< to find out my feet's arches< I noticed that my right foot has a flat arch and my left has a medium... Anyone else?

The voice of mile 18

no but one of my feet is slightly larger than the other so guess it isnt that freakish to have different arches

Tri Rule #1 of Triathlon Training/Racing - If Momma ain't happy nobody is happy 

RunAsics

The Limping Jogger

Looks likes you are completely deformed and should never run again Wink  

Actually, my left foot is almost 1/2 size larger than the right and I pronate differently.  Luckily, my arches look similar but I do feel a difference in some shoes.  I found that a good combination of leg strengthing and stability exercises overcame my deformed feet.  Now I don't even need orthodics in my dress shoes.

My advice is do not go to a doctor as you'll spend a fortune and end up in the same shoes you started with.

"Only a few more laps to go and then the action will begin, unless this is the action, which it is."