Completed - Scheduled Outage on Sunday, March 26 @ 12:00 AM EDT (Read 300 times)

eric :)

Hi all,

As mentioned previously, the data center is moving all the servers to a new location.  I have scheduled the move of the RA servers on Sunday, March 26 at midnight.  The expected down time should be about 30 minutes, but it is very likely to take longer because I doubt the data center personnel would be punctual.

Because all the servers will be shut down for the move, RA will be inaccessible during this time.

eric Smile

#artbydmcbride

Sunday is the 27th!     Will this be midnight tonight?  or midnight tomorrow night?

Thanks for all you do!!  <3

Runners run

9 PM PDT tonight.

I realize midnight can be confusing but that is the time that the data center picked to move the server.  I just hope it will go well.  I'm working on a back up plan now, just in case.

Hi all,

The servers are now in the new facility.  Supposedly, they're under the cooling vent so they should run cooler.  The database server took a while to shut down, which delayed the move.  RA will be slow for about an hour or so, until everything is properly cached.

eric Smile

HermosaBoy

Just curious if the fact that group reports/stats don't seem to be showing up is a by product of this outage?

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/MastRun/stats

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Colorado Gump

All About that Pace 2024

Agreed.  The members show in the groups but no reports.

I moved some code around and it caused the files to not package correctly.  It is fixed.

Jeremy Kieser

full speed ahead

I'm still having problems getting the custom date range working in the group stats to show up.  Is this related to the change from the weekend?

Everyone gets knocked down. Champions get up.

I'm still having problems getting the custom date range working in the group stats to show up.  Is this related to the change from the weekend?

Hi Jeremy,

Could you describe the problem that you're experiencing?

eric Smile

Jeremy Kieser

full speed ahead

I go to manually set dates to search for the group stats (like 01/01/2016 to 03/01/2016), but the data always comes back to 0 for everyone in the group.

Everyone gets knocked down. Champions get up.

HI Jeremy,

Could you point me to the group?

eric Smile

HermosaBoy

HI Jeremy,

Could you point me to the group?

eric Smile

Try this one:

https://www.runningahead.com/groups/NorthstarRC/stats

Went with dates of 01/01/2016 - 03/15/2016 -- Mileage is zero for everyone...

Seems to be any manually entered dates (versus the drop down options).

Rob

It displayed correctly for me.  Which browser are you using?

HermosaBoy

It displayed correctly for me.  Which browser are you using?

Interesting -- seems to just be a problem with Chrome.

Went into IE and it worked just fine???

Rob

Thanks!  I'll look into it.