Want speed, move to Africa - watch (Read 600 times)

I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill

Dog-Love

I love technology!!! How did they do that??? Actually I was most impressed with a guy running without fleece on! 10 more inches of snow here!
      Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Princess Cancer Pants

I remember that...I think it was an ad for something. I could swear the original version had the cheetah looking all perplexed at the end... That is some funny stuff! Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

Ha, I found it! Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Dog-Love

K..You amaze me! More than the guy running faster than a cheetah with no fleece on.
            Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Princess Cancer Pants

Heh...I am thisclose to going back to school and getting my master's in Library Science--I LOVE research. Unfortunately the nearest school with a general MLIS degree program is a couple of hours away. My alma mater has a Library program, but it's through the Ed. dept. and would limit me to public schools, I think. I'd rather be qualified to work in any public or university library. k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Ha, I found it! Big grin k
                Boy, you are good. I like the full clip better. It's amazing though how many things you can advertise with one and the same clip. Ewa
                I would rather wear out than rust out. - Helen Klein You create your own universe as you go along. - Winston Churchill