Cool Running (Dec 22) (Read 3505 times)

Kill

Eric: I was able to import my data from CR ok but nothing before Nov 26 (I think) shows up on my graph. why? can I make it show the full year grach somehow? also, when I first log in, it does not remember my password even though I have checked the box saying remember me. thanks Sandijam@yahoo.com
    The summary graph only shows the last month of activities. To show other time periods, click Graph. you can do a weekly or monthly graph with one click from here - or click Advanced Graph for a lot of other graphing choices.

Passion is a rather frightening thing because if you have passion you don't know where it will take you.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

this is why I run....

thanks Bonkin.

Running before dawn.

Hello Eric I just thought it would be proper to jump in and say thanks for importing my CoolRunning data. Everything turned out well, I love the logging feature, and I am thrilled to become a member of the RunningAhead community.
        I intend to live forever . . . or die trying.

Buffalo Gal Rides Again

Eric - Thanks for being so welcoming to all of us from Cool Running. I easily imported my log and have found the features very easy to use. I feel nothing but a huge sense of relief. The Cool Running thing was really challenging and you all have been so welcoming. Happy to be here!
          March: Irish Jig 5K (DONE), Kent City Ridge Run 5K (DONE) April: Iron Girl 5K (DONE), Kentucky Derby Half May: 5/3 (10K) July: Cherry Festival 15K August: Chicago Rock N Roll Half, Crim Festival of Races (10 miler) October: Grand Rapids Marathon (Half-Hometown Gig)