Boston Watchers - Info for Tracking Racers (Read 1647 times)

JakeKnight

Daithiwk hit 25K at 1:46:54, just over 3:00:00 pace. He's looking for 2:59. Something happened there. His 30k time has him at 3:08 pace. Uh oh.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
    -----------------------------

The Greatest of All Time

Why is everyone hating on Lance?
      all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Non ducor, duco.

I hate him cause he left his wife who stood by him through shit for that dumb rocker chick. NOt that I was there but geez.
        JakeKnight

Why is everyone hating on Lance?
          It's tongue-in-cheek. Mostly. Except the part about Mikey being pissed if he loses to him.

Mikey isn't going to let let Armtrong beat him.
            It is PacerCris who said he did not want Lance to beat him.

Imminent Catastrophe

UN-F'ING BELIEVABLE! I'm watching the coverage on Versus. 600 meters to go in the women's finish. And they cut to a golf infomercial! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry You suck, Versus!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

I am disappointed with the coverage, aren't there any other runners worth watching like Lance Wink I was hoping to catch some of the RAers

Non ducor, duco.

UN-F'ING BELIEVABLE! I'm watching the coverage on Versus. 600 meters to go in the women's finish. And they cut to a golf infomercial! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
                  Im watching it on vs too but they didnt do that. Must be a local thing?
                  JakeKnight

MarkFive hit 25k at 2:11:43 @ 3:43 pace. Hey, where'd my live feed go? There's hours left in this race, people.

PWL

Has been

...this concludes our coverage?! Hmmm.... Confused

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

JakeKnight

UN-F'ING BELIEVABLE! I'm watching the coverage on Versus. 600 meters to go in the women's finish. And they cut to a golf infomercial! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry You suck, Versus!
                        It was only the closest finish in history.

Non ducor, duco.

Tanya 1:46:55 at the half.
                            MarkFive hit 25k at 2:11:43 @ 3:43 pace. Hey, where'd my live feed go? There's hours left in this race, people.
                            I sure hope they have a recorded feed later.
                            Len

Damn Yankee

Im watching it on vs too but they didnt do that. Must be a local thing?
                              I saw the finish on VS too, no cut away.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

The Greatest of All Time

Let's see how Mikey does this last 10k. Two parts of a marathon. The first 20 miles and the last 6.2. I hope he held back.
                                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.