New to running and to this forum (Read 1035 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Welcome Bach! (I didn't realize you were gone : ) Click -> More acronyms explained Hope this helps
    You are now my mortal enemy.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Another Passion

You seem to have been given the essentials, bach13. Welcome to running and welcome to RA... aka: Win a date with JeffGoBlue's (Modified To Add - MTA - aka GloBule) or Scout's moms in which you don't have to take them to dinner or a movie. Big grin

Rick
      "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
      "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
      runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Lazy idiot

heh. http://runningahead.com/forums/post/ff90ee4f189c467a8ace1f309b97e5b7#focus
        For real. How do you do the "focus" thing with a link like that? Do you use the search function for something you wrote and then copy that URL? I've always been curious.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Lazy idiot

Yep. Search.
          Thank you kind sir, for being so polite, even after I used some ninja skills in a link earlier today on you. That was fun. Wink

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Lazy idiot

Check the new feature request I put in: http://runningahead.com/forums/post/6d5f34d16d1541c985a1cad8f2870782#focus
            YOU RULE! I'd already seen the request, yet felt compelled to click the link anyway to read it again! Sweet!

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

yet felt compelled to click the link anyway to read it again!
              Hard to pass up that compulsion, eh?

Lazy idiot

Hard to pass up that compulsion, eh?
                I'm an addict. But you likely knew that.

Tick tock

Welcome aboard, Bach13 ! BTW interesting screen name. Are you a musician/pianist? Paul

Think Whirled Peas

Welcome Bach! (I didn't realize you were gone : ) Click -> More acronyms explained Hope this helps
                    You are SO EVIL!!!!! Evil grin MTA: and welcome Bach. PLEASE NOTE: never, under any circumstances click a link posted by Daddyo!!! Smile MATA: Trent's way up on the suspect list for links too...dammit... No

Just because running is simple does not mean it is easy.

Relentless. Forward. Motion. <repeat>

DAMMIT. I fell for it twice. Rickroll'd twice.

"To achieve great things, two things are needed; a plan, and not quite enough time." -- Leonard Bernstein

#artbydmcbride

Don't believe anyone. No one knows what it means and Casa is to blame. Also, welcome. Enjoy your stay.
                        As for me, I blame everything on Trent! Welcome Bach! May the wind be at your heels and sunshine on your face! Smile

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I blame Trent. By the way, Drew, I like you blog. http://fivekeysfitness.com/blog/