Cereal - Milk or Yoghurt? (Read 551 times)

cnlifeasitis

Just a quick whiparound of opinions. What do you eat cereal with? Milk or Yoghurt? Which is nutritionally better? I had a craving for some cereal late at night and had no milk, so used yoghurt. Immediate benefit is that the cereal doesnt go soggy haha but what does everyone here prefer and think?
    If you always do what you have always done, you will always get what you have always got
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Probably depends more upon the cereal than anything. I LOVE Greek-style (drained, yocheese) yogurt with a little vanilla extract and a couple packets of Splenda. A half cup of that with a half cup of granola and I am in heaven! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

How about both Smile especially if it's muesli style cereal... + milk and some yogurt and banana...
          I prefer skim milk or water. Lately my breakfast has been either raisin bran with milk or whole oatmeal with hot water. Not into artificial sugars... Splenda, Aspartame, Sacchrin etc... use the real deal if you need sweet but go easy... actually use fruit instead to get your sweetness...

Vim

I LOVE cold skim milk with a big bowl of Peanut Butter Puffins ... Big grin
            2009: BQ?
              My son, a high school track and cross country runner, really enjoys eating Grape - Nuts Trail Mix Crunch Cereal mixed in w/ his yogurt in the mornings - seems to help him make it through the tough work outs.
                I'm partial to skim milk. And, my preference is for Vector or Raisin Bran Crunch. Otherwise, I just eat Quaker Instant Oats, usually the 33% less sugar Maple Brown Sugar flavour.
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Lately I've been going with the no-sugar added Soy Milk.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

PWL

Has been

All-Bran Bran Buds with skim milk and blueberries on the top...yummy!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

For some reason, this thread reminded me of the big cereal bins in my dorm. Cap'n Crunch with every meal first semester freshman year. Man, that was awesome. But also proof-positive of the Freshman Fifteen. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.