I bet your shoes don't last this long! (Read 1233 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Chris UK

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

keeponrunning

I light on my feet and ca. 140lbs, and even then, my shoes get no where near that mileage!

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

Old, Slow, Happy

I think the learning is:  Keep your running shoes in sheep dung.  They'll last longer.
            I think the learning is:  Keep your running shoes in sheep dung.  They'll last longer.

This was my takeaway also. I already placed an order for sheep dung at woolmart.com

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

keeponrunning

Since you bumped this thread, I might as well say, the shoes I'm running in now are not the same pairs I was using when this thread was originally started.  Joking

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

xor

Errr.  *Who* bumped the thread?

keeponrunning

Errr.  *Who* bumped the thread?

LedLincoln modified it.  (not me)

xor

Ah.  So he did.  But once you replied, when we click on last reply, it goes to yours and not his.  And your post is rather cryptic.  (Nobody is going to scroll all the way up and notice that it was a recently modified post as opposed to a phantom new post.  Your post just refers to a person called "you".)

Of course, now the last reply is mine and the moint is poot.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

You could always try a new topic.

For example, where's a good place to record your logs, and get charts, for free?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.