Midwesterners (Read 806 times)

Woo Hoo it's finally getting here! supposed to be sunny and 65 today and stay nice all weekend. Big grin
    Ginny 'Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there' Will Rogers

Prince of Fatness

65, full sun, light breeze...ahhh...
      Well we are a day behind you it appears, because those are the conditions here in NJ today. I have an hour easy run scheduled for late this afternoon. Aahhhh is right.

Not at it at all. 

Former runner

65, full sun, light breeze...ahhh...
        Can I be excused if I have a doctor's note? Black eye I'd love to go for a run today but I don't think my lungs are going to cooperate. It figures I'd get bronchitis two weeks before my half. Hopefully I can get back at it in a few days.

Ross

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Can I be excused if I have a doctor's note? Black eye I'd love to go for a run today but I don't think my lungs are going to cooperate. It figures I'd get bronchitis two weeks before my half. Hopefully I can get back at it in a few days.
          Oh, no...I hope you kick it fast! My allergies are really settling in in the past few days and bringing asthma with. I had hoped that being on a relatively strong inhaled steroid BEFORE allergy season (didn't get started on this stuff until middle of May, last year) would stave things off this year, but apparently I'm not that lucky. God, I have such a love/hate relationship with Spring. I'm starting to think that I should simply avoid any major races this time of year, unfortunately. Undecided Rest up. Consider it a longish taper and give yourself every break you can before race day! Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I hope so--great timing! Big grin Will you be on the other side of the state? I wish I weren't way over here on the West side. I'd love to meet up with you/ Smile
            Yes, going to Northville ( by Livonia, Plymouth, Novi- West side suburb of D'troit) I would love to meet you too! You always crack me up. My Mom used to live in St.Joe, I know you live somewhere near there, right? I bow down to you running in all that flippn snow !

- Anya

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yes, going to Northville ( by Livonia, Plymouth, Novi- West side suburb of D'troit) I would love to meet you too! You always crack me up. My Mom used to live in St.Joe, I know you live somewhere near there, right? I bow down to you running in all that flippn snow !
              Yeah, but our Spring/Summer/Fall season makes up for the snow. It's rarely too hot in the Summer to run, especially if I make it out early or late in the day. I am not too far from St. Joe...maybe 90 minutes North. Someday we should plan to meet in Lansing or something. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay