Midwesterners (Read 806 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Or I could just wear a pair of my drifit underpants on my head under the hard hat Big grin
    That's hot.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Just Happy to Run

I hope they allow parasols in races...
      Jason

2010 Goals
      • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles
      DirtyGraceFlint

The Crap Whisperer

Only if you enter as a fairy and have a majestic name...i think those are the rules anyways

Being the best tiny spec that I can be!

Just Happy to Run

I always thought "Jason" was majestic. Never been mistaken for a fairy though... Sad Guess I have to find another way to keep the summer sun off in a couple of months... Undecided
          Jason

2010 Goals
          • M PR (Current: 6:27:00) • HM PR (Current: 2:13:14) • 5k under 25:00 • 10k under 59:00 • Weekly Milage of ~25 miles

Certifiably Insane

Sorry, Zoomy, I guess you're going to have to kick me. Unless NOT running today doesn't count. I ran 10 on Monday (6 of that was hard on the track) and 12 last night, both in the wind, rain, and 40* temp. I'm taking the day off. I'll be out doin' it again tomorrow, then either Friday or Saturday. I hope I have not shamed myself in your eyes. Tongue
            On the road since 1978! "To be good is not enough when you dream of being great." I am not obsessed! I'm just INTENSE! "Nothing is foolproof to a talented fool." Why? Because race results stay on Google forever! (Reasonably recent) PR's: 5K - 16:40 10K - 35:04 HM - 1:18:30
            xor

I ran 18 miles today and I do not live in the midwest. I am willing to loan some of my miles out to anyone wishing to avoid needless asskicking.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I ran 18 miles today and I do not live in the midwest. I am willing to loan some of my miles out to anyone wishing to avoid needless asskicking.
                Damn, you! I really want to kick some ass (I mean, other than my own)! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Imminent Catastrophe

So you took an easy day. What's your excuse?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Buffalo Gal Rides Again

Did an easy four in the fab weather today in West Michigan...wouldn't have missed it! So happy, happy to be outta the snow globe finally!
                    March: Irish Jig 5K (DONE), Kent City Ridge Run 5K (DONE) April: Iron Girl 5K (DONE), Kentucky Derby Half May: 5/3 (10K) July: Cherry Festival 15K August: Chicago Rock N Roll Half, Crim Festival of Races (10 miler) October: Grand Rapids Marathon (Half-Hometown Gig)
                    GKA

GKA

there's always that 1 in a billion trillion chance your molecules line up with the wall and you can go right through it.
                      Ha just like Buckaroo Banzai entering into the 5th Dimension! Extra points for anyone who knows what I'm talking aboutBig grin On a more serious note, I always look to the midwesterners for motivation whenever I am getting wimpy with our weather conditions here in No. California. I have to hand it to you all for getting out there and running in snow, sleet, sub-zero temps. Tongue You truly inspire me with your fortitude Now go out and get some Vitamin D the natural way!
                      "Remember; no matter where you go, there you are."- B. Banzai

SMART Approach

Felt great to get out there with shorts and t-shirt in Wisconsin. Man, I miss the sun! Fly out to warm Austin today and I look forward to a couple days running there and hope to do a 5K race downtown at University of Texas on Sat. if weather holds.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Now go out and get some Vitamin D the natural way!
                          Heh, I already have sock lines from a few runs in shorter tights. Soon I will have sock lines and mid-thigh lines, plus the weird lines on my back from my favorite sports bra and racer-back tank.

~ Sarah Kay

You mean it's going to actually be nice for my visit to Michigan next weekend? It's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Anya

Ostrich runner

The nice stuff came to central IN today. I think I might just have to do two long runs this week...now I'm glad I lazed out yesterday.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You mean it's going to actually be nice for my visit to Michigan next weekend? It's about time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                I hope so--great timing! Big grin Will you be on the other side of the state? I wish I weren't way over here on the West side. I'd love to meet up with you/ Smile

~ Sarah Kay