Health Note and International Support (Read 2257 times)

Franc Karpo

Jeez Eric... Keep this up and I'll never have any time to run. Wink Great job... you just made the best online training diary even better! Smile Franc
      Thanks Eric! Great stuff.
      dhrun

Hi Eric, Great web site! I started back into running May 8, it is now June 2, I'm up to 18 miles a week and I lost 21 lbs.! The training log has helped me very much, I love the graphs! Thank you very much for the site. dhrun
        Al1

Eric...your log keeps getting better and better. We really appreciate your dedicated work! Your log basically has everything I use for logging my workouts. The only upgrade that I would like to see, is the weight trend to include my weight on days that I did not run. Right now, the graphing function only includes my weight that was entered as a run workout. One other upgrade that I just thought of is a box to enter the actual humidity next to the temperature box.
          Gaby

wake me up!

I can't find health note.....please help. GRR Shocked
            Wingz

Professional Noob

Look in the menu on the left hand side when you're in "training log." Where it says "new run entry?" There's a drop-down box there so you can pick other workout types. "Health note" is one of the new workout types.

Roads were made for journeys...

sereen

Hi Eric thanks for all that you have done. I am having one problem though and it is probably me, but I can't find the UK on the list of countries. Please can you let me know where it is. Thanks Confused
                eric :)

Hi Eric thanks for all that you have done. I am having one problem though and it is probably me, but I can't find the UK on the list of countries. Please can you let me know where it is. Thanks Confused
                  Sereen, If you're referring to your country setting in the Options page, UK is listed as "United Kingdom". Everywhere else on the site, it's GBR. I get confused too on how to refer to the plot of land across from the pond.
                  eric :)

I can't find health note.....please help. GRR Shocked
                    Gabriella, In the running log, there's a toolbar near the top of the page. Right below your name is the "New Run Entry" button. When you put your mouse cursor over it, you'll notice that it becomes highlighted. Immediately to the right of it is a tiny little triangle that becomes highlighted as well. If you click on that triangle, a dropdown list appears, with all the entries you can create. One of them is the health note.
                    Gaby

wake me up!

Super! Thanks tons! GRR
                      moy333

Eric ... you are the bomb! Thank you for the killer website. : yes: