Would you give up a testicle to run faster? (Read 1255 times)

I can't stop thinking about that scene from Snatch, when Bullet Tooth Tony gets held at gunpoint. Well played.

Giant Flaming Dork

...and/or the Great Green Arkleseizure... !
      20 points for the H2G2 reference... not that you need them.

http://xkcd.com/621/

xor

He doesn't need them, but his house might. Hufflepuff is dreadfully behind.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

...my dog gave up one and he's pretty fast!!
          Excellently argued.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

JimR

Excellently argued.
            We had a dog that gave up two, then just sat around the house all day.

Queen of 3rd Place

What about a woman giving up one gonad? Certainly in a female it won't disrupt the aerodynamic benefit of symmetry mentioned so astutely by Jake, and too boot there is a potentially significant weight savings for those of us with ginormous 'nads! Arla

Ex runner

JakeKnight

Thank you for noticing. I can't expect the rest of these cretins to notice these things. They actually think its cool to make Harry Potter references. Roll eyes

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                -----------------------------

xor

You're just pissed that the sorting hat put you in Hufflepuff.

Bugs

Dam, I lost half a breast in each boob after having kids and get didn't get a second faster.

Bugs

In your case, aren't they more like tater tots?
                      I just spit out my water on the keyboard
                        Does it have to be one of mine? Cuz I'd gladly give up one of yours to run faster.
                        And who am I anyway?
                        Just another fat jogger, evidently.

#artbydmcbride

What about a woman giving up one gonad? Certainly in a female it won't disrupt the aerodynamic benefit of symmetry mentioned so astutely by Jake, and too boot there is a potentially significant weight savings for those of us with ginormous 'nads! Arla
                          Doesn't work, I lost an ovary and I am still turtle slow.

Runners run

jules2

Doesn't work, I lost an ovary and I am still turtle slow.
                            So where does your budgie live if you've lost the avary, and I can't understand you comparing yourself to a turtle rather than a tortoise.

Old age is when you move from illegal to prescribed drugs.

#artbydmcbride

I got that cute series of photos in an email from a friend, I don't have a parakeet or a little kitten, my dear jules.

Runners run

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

I gave mine up some time ago but still have the receipt. If I take that in, can I get the speed given to me retroactively?