Interesting signs you've seen while running? (Read 298 times)

how many people have just put the car in park and walked away?  I think if I saw that sign I would just surrender and decide I wasn't fit to drive anymore.

Half Fanatic #846

Fortunately, all those signs limit your choices to make it easier - obviously, you've approached from one direction and you can't go right. Basically, it's either straight ahead or to the left.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

which way do you go if you want to go South on 29... left or straight?  how about West on 73... left or straight?  it could be either one.

which way do you go if you want to go South on 29... left or straight?  how about West on 73... left or straight?  it could be either one.

Your question reminds me of the first time I drove with a friend to his college for a visit. We get to the end of a highway, and I ask, which way, left or right? He responds, "it doesn't matter. pick one."

I guess it's sort of like running the later stages of a long race: Forward, relentless progress is all that matters.

You'll ruin your knees!

I stopped and studied this one for a while... at over 9,000 ft above sea level... it made sense.

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Teresadfp

One day at a time

I like the plastic storks in the photo!

empty

Walk-Jogger

I like the plastic storks in the photo!

I believe those are the proverbial plastic pink flamingo yard ornaments, are they not? Perhaps a bit faded?

Here's a pic I took at a local 100k a few years ago:

Retired &  Loving It