Wearing right for the weather (Read 1670 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Any brand, make, model or fabric of running shirt, doesn't matter....I can Permastink it.

I'm not convinced that pricier stuff is less susceptible to stink.  I think it's random.

tesol

I don't think there's one type of clothing that suits everyone. So people sweat more than others, so it makes sense for them to see what works for them. I don't sweat much, but like to carry a few things along when out on my morning jog to work. I recently bought a nice Swiss Gear Laptop Backpack where I keep my clothes, charger, waterbottle and mobile phones.

I say dress light, but take plenty of liquid.

Why is it sideways?

A sweater?

A friend of mine gave me one of those wool icebreaker quarter-zip lightweight long sleeve running shirts, and it is my favorite piece of winter running gear. Great bottom layer. It is expensive, but since I wear it just about every day, maybe it would be worth the money.

MrH

A sweater?

If he was from the UK it could have been a woolly jumper.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

A sweater?

Wool is the original tech fabric. If I could afford to be a cyclist, I might wear one of these from Vintage Velos.

"Vintage" wool trainer for cyclists

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A friend of mine gave me one of those wool icebreaker quarter-zip lightweight long sleeve running shirts, and it is my favorite piece of winter running gear. Great bottom layer. It is expensive, but since I wear it just about every day, maybe it would be worth the money.

I have a couple of very lightweight Smartwool base layer tops...they are awesome.  I watch for them to go half-off.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay