Cool Running...hmmm...? (Read 1183 times)

Now that was a bath...

Hello & welcome. I got me a hat Sir and I keeps it in me pocket. There has been an interesting level of penetration since I last frequented. It's a fine challenge methinks for us all, old & new members. One thing that's for certain is that we all have the same goal of running and having a cool place to talk about our training. Some like me have alternative goals in life but I tend to avoid any threads with intellectual running content as they enrage jealousy in me at present. Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
      So far, the Cool Runners are cool! Glad to have you here.
        I was only on CR for a short period of time before it imploded (due to active) Mainly a lurker though. There are some cool people at KR, and it looks as if there are cool peeps here too! Although I got to tell ya, I'm an a**hole no matter where I post Evil grin

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

...And I do.

I was on CR for about a year. REALLY HAPPY TO BE HERE ON RA! Thanks you guys for having us!

Head Procrastinator

CR an KR refugee here, probably an a**hole in some people's opinion. I didn't see ads cause I use Firefox with adblock, but not thrilled with Active, I think those guys saw $$ and sold out to the man. That said I am a mod in the Boomers forum and feel kind of obligated to stick around a bit. Anyway this place is nice....thanks for letting us in. Watch out for that Econo and Pro though, they are definitely troublemakers Wink Barb
            ~ My Profile~ The avatar is happy BOC wootcats
            TheProFromDover

TheProFromDover

Anyway this place is nice....thanks for letting us in. Watch out for that Econo and Pro though, they are definitely troublemakers Wink
              Barb, You can fit in here. This OTBP forum is the closest thing here to the clubhouse, except no (less?) abuse, 4-letter words, and hostility (knock on wood). I could actually check in here once in a while. (I wish the x-training forum were more active. Any swimmers out there?) Craigre

-Craig - "TPFD53 at gmail dot com"

this space for rent

I'm another refugee. Well, to be fair, I never used the CR boards - I was just in it for the training log. I've been a total slouch since college, and figured a log and a goal race would get me back into the swing of things. When they announced the active.com merger, I ignored it - so long as the training log worked, I didn't care what happened to the forums (wow, that sounds so mercenary in print Blush). When things went kablooie a few days ago, I did some heavy googling to try and find another log that would fit my needs. Found this site, loved the log, transfered my data over, and was very happy with things. Then I stumbled upon the message boards. Oh dear. Unlike CR, I'm strangely drawn to the forums here. Love what (and who) I see so far, and I'm afraid I've just stumbled upon a huge timesink. Don't let me slack on any runs on account of chattering here, 'kay? Big grin