Boston Jacket (Read 2955 times)

mikeymike

Go Celtics!

Runners run

The shirtless wonder

I like it!  That's somewhere around 400 times better looking than the blue and green monstrosity of previous years.

Freaking genius. Now I have to bow down to you for this genius idea.

I can't take all of the credit.  This is just what happens when you run with 5 or 6 other people for over 20 miles and someone passes you.  Then half a mile later you see them sitting on the side of the road with cramps.  You feel bad for them but then again you don't because they passed you and should have known better than to pass you. 

I will give you that it is not all their fault.  How are they to know how far we have run or how much we have trained.  If only we could link up the garmin and then also link up RA to our shirt, say in an iPhone App, they then could see our current pace/current mile / number of miles for the year/ Miles for the week and our current running streak.  Then they would know everythnig the need to know before passing us and if it is necessary to bow.  In return we would know if we should bow as they pass in the rare case that someone like DB runs by us.   I would hate to bow though and then see them again in half a mile. 

Again just for clarification I am just kidding around.  Maybe I should put this in my footer thingy.

2014 Goals: (Yeah I suck)

• Sub 22  5K
        • Sub 1:35 1/2 marathon 
        • Sub 3:25:00 Marathon

#artbydmcbride

Have you bought the pretty green jacket yet, BCR?    Smile

Runners run

damn BCR.  I need to start running w/ you again.  it makes the miles go by so much faster.

nothing to see here.  

Have you bought the pretty green jacket yet, BCR?    Smile

I don't like the green jacket.  It doesn't show-off enough for me.  If I pay that much money for a jacket that is not water proof I want it to scream "Fast guy coming though - bow now"!  Not that I think I am really all that fast.  In fact I know I am not - stupid forum. 

Anyway, running with the green jacket will not stand out if any grass or trees are around.  Which is when I would normally have it on.  You know when I am coaching the kids in soccer or watching a soccer game.  I need it to scream Boston all over the soccer fields.  Besides those are not the official colors of the Boston Marathon and this jacket needs to be official - official. 

BTW - I am impressed you mileage these days overlord of the SWAMP.  Nice job.  I miss our competitive days!  You were a big help into my goal of passing 2000 miles. 

• Sub 22  5K

damn BCR.  I need to start running w/ you again.  it makes the miles go by so much faster.

Golden opportunity this weekend.  We are doing a down week this week.  We will be doing a 10 mile loop and then for those that want to run father have an additional 6 miles.  We have a lot of people banged up like me but my running is coming back around after the last couple of days. 

Would be good to run together again?  We still need to have that Disney conversation. 

• Sub 22  5K
                Ice Cream

I bought Boston marathon gear after the race at Marshalls, like 6 months later.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

If only some innovative company like apple would make some fancy computer linked up thingie small enough to carry around. I mean, but not shatter all to bits when you drop it.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.