Scheduled down time (Read 1382 times)

Pitter Patter

Thanks Eric...Great job and smart thinking by spreading the servers out, good luck with the project...

“You can’t cheat the grind. It knows everything you’ve invested. It won’t give you anything you haven’t worked for.”

SubDood

an amazing likeness

It's back! Whew...that was like waiting for an Apollo mission to emerge from the dark side of the moon....

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

eric :)

All servers should be back online.  It took much longer than expected.  Will explain after I get some food...

Birdwell

All servers should be back online.  It took much longer than expected.  Will explain after I get some food...

Thanks! Take the day off, you've earned it.

frank777

Eric - thanks from Down Under for all the work you put into this site.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Another long night for I.T.  I get that.

I fear you're still not out of the woods.  Forums are working (although I'm not sure I'll be able to post this), but when I try to open my training log, I get an "unknown error" message, or

Fatal Error

An unexpected error occurred while processing your request. If this problem persists, please contact me.

or

The page isn't redriecting properly".

Now I'll see if the Post button works.

theyapper

On the road again...

Again, thanks, Eric.

I'm echoing the problems that LedLincoln mentioned - whether or not any page will load or not load seems to be a but of a crap shoot at this point.  I posted in the Technical Support forum about trying to upload runs - not sure if these issues are all related, but my guess would be that they are.

Here's the screen I'm getting a lot today. [full size image here]

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Feeling the growl again

Same errors as above, through Firefox.  This is post attempt #6 to chime in.  We're patient, Eric, don't stress!

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

HermosaBoy

Same in Chrome

And you can quote me as saying I was mis-quoted. Groucho Marx

Rob

Prince of Fatness

Same errors as above, through Firefox.  This is post attempt #6 to chime in.  We're patient, Eric, don't stress!

Same for me here.

Not at it at all. 

Docket_Rocket

Same on the iPhone.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

HappyFeat

same for me as well - sorry for your trouble, Eric

Don't make excuses for why you can't get it done. 

Focus on all the reasons why you must make it happen.

I notice that most of the times when I click on a link and get an error page, I can instead copy the link, paste it into the address bar, and put an "s" after the "http."  Most of the times it will then load the page.  I had to do this on the "Reply" button to get this screen to come up to type this message.  I will probably have to to it also to the "Post" button.