Scheduled down time (Read 1382 times)

Thanks, Eric.  We love you! Smile

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

labhiker

Thanks Eric.  We appreciate all the hard work and support.

labhiker

obiebyke

Thanks, Eric! Your down time banner somehow reminded me to put my credit card where my mouth is and subscribe. You're my favorite.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

Love the Half

Short term goal: 17:59 5K

Mid term goal:  2:54:59 marathon

Long term goal: To say I've been a runner half my life.  (I started running at age 45).

Thanks for all you do Eric

Run, Walk, Crawl, just Finish.

HF # 1189

eric, thanks for all you do. *I sent you more info via the feedback button as i'm still having problems with my log. **I have no smilies,etc. as well.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

Eric, you are the best. I can't thank you enough for all you do.

TRUST THE PROCESS

eric :)

eric, thanks for all you do. *I sent you more info via the feedback button as i'm still having problems with my log. **I have no smilies,etc. as well.

pRED,

I've responded to your email requesting more information.  Also, please start a new thread in the support forum.

eric Smile

wildchild

Carolyn

Thanks, Eric Smile !    Love you and RA!

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

Toronto

Seven Deadly Shins

Thanks Eric, how do I donate to help out with the servers?  Smile

skwimboe

Thanks Eric. Never underestimate the degree that your hard work affects our running lives...  Running AHEAD... I'd be lost without it. Your Karma receptacle must surely be full! Cheers!

mirto1971

Thanks!

Thanks!

Thanks!

No Talent Drips

I just paid my subscription and made a donation for the year? 18 months that I was free-loading since my subscription lapsed.  Best.

Jeebus, I am cheap.  Thanks Eric.

Dei Gratia

scottydawg

Barking Mad To Run

Eric, thanks for all you do for us at this site!  I have been using this for years as my training log and have never regretted it.   The forums just make this site all that much better.  You rock!

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Theodore Roosevelt

Kalsarikännit

Eh.  I guess Eric is sorta okay.

Wink

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart