Eat food, not too much, excepting this - (Read 1200 times)

xor

At the minimum, not a grain. At least all the things you listed have ample nutritional value. Corn is crap...and still looks the same in crap. Tongue
    Ah, so peanuts aren't veggies either then. And sometimes lettuce and bell pepper. Sorry.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Peanuts are seeds. Lettuce is/are leaves. Peppers are fruit.

Imminent Catastrophe

Ah, so peanuts aren't veggies either then.
        Peanuts aren't nuts either, they are legumes. I know this because I live in Georgia.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Imminent Catastrophe

buzzkill.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

xor

Sigh. Trent, I'm not an idiot. I was making a joke.

Semantics.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

xor

Semantics.
                Also, "things, like corn, that come out in poop (sometimes) in identifiable form." I was going to add "a quarter" to that list. That too is not specifically a vegetable.

Yeah, but what if the quarter depicts a vegetable?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sigh. Trent, I'm not an idiot. I was making a joke.
                    I know. As was I. Except apparently I failed. Wink
                      Take an Oreo cookie. Remove the top. Remove Eat the filling. Place a dollop of Nutella where the filling once resided. Replace the top. Oh my.
                      There we go! (Or make the megastuffed Oreo as Trent suggested...but who has the willpower for that!!?)
                      pitrunner

Well, I really don't like hazelnut so guess I haven't missed anything. Carry on. Other things I don't like: Coconut, bleu cheese, ketchup. Ketchup on fries? Why don't you just sprinkle some Splenda on them? Ewwwww. The Brits have it right-- the only way to eat fries (chips) is with salt and vinegar. They also know beer. The Brits know their beer. IPA--mmmm.
                        Salt & vinegar fries WITH ketchup. Now we're in business.

dork.major dork.

I personally put salt and tabasco on my fries... mmm. Tabasco.

Reaching 1,243 in 2008 -- one day, one week, one mile at a time.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, but what if the quarter depicts a vegetable?
                            WTF?! Why corn? It should be a beer...or a bratwurst. Corn?! Sheesh...at least they got the cheese right. Morons. Roll eyes

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I personally put salt and tabasco on my fries... mmm. Tabasco.
                              Ooh, that sounds good. I used to work with a guy who would mix equal parts ketchup and mayo to dip fries in. It sounded gross, but was really pretty good.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

WTF?! Why corn? It should be a beer...or a bratwurst. Corn?! Sheesh...at least they got the cheese right. Morons. Roll eyes
                                I had no idea, I was just looking for a state quarter with some kind of edible plant on it. But I just found this:
                                Wisconsin leads the nation in production of snap beans, cranberries, corn for silage, and ginseng.
                                Here. Who'da thunk it?