Jacket suggestions (Read 1085 times)

tomatolover

I'm really glad you posted about arm warmers.  I never really understood why someone would use them--now I get it.  Once I'm doing longer runs, I can see the point of having multiple layers available for the duration.  Pockets-now there's a good idea, too.  I hope the OP has gotten as much from this thread as I have. 

I remember seeing my parents wearing armwarmers for bikerides and thinking "how dorky"--- fast forward years later, and I'm running with my dude's old tube socks with the toes cut out on my arms (also works well and CHEAP).  I finally picked up some real ones (they're longer) and often couple them with a short sleeve shirt, shorts, and kneehigh compression socks.  When my folks saw my getup, they wondered aloud, "now who's the dork?"

Big grin

I remember seeing my parents wearing armwarmers for bikerides and thinking "how dorky"--- fast forward years later, and I'm running with my dude's old tube socks with the toes cut out on my arms (also works well and CHEAP).  I finally picked up some real ones (they're longer) and often couple them with a short sleeve shirt, shorts, and kneehigh compression socks.  When my folks saw my getup, they wondered aloud, "now who's the dork?"

"We are not talking about gorse-bushes," said Owl crossly. "I am," said Pooh.