Polar Vantage M... Or something else (Read 34 times)

etaylorr427

Hi everyone! I am on the market for a new running watch. I'll be honest after researching for a few days, I really just need a review from a real person. I used to have a Polar M400, and LOVED IT.

Currently I have two watches at the top of the 'hypothetical list' - Polar Vantage M and a Apple Watch Series 3. If you have either of these let me know why you love it and it's flaws!

I am looking for a watch that:

• Will track runs, and show distance, time, and pace on the screen during it
    • Is Waterproof - I am in the pool for hours at a time, as I work as an Aquatics Coordinator
    • An interchangeable band would be preferred
    • Tracks Daily Activity and Steps
    • Is activity friendly -  aka will track other things like hiking, biking, walking, lap swimming, weights
    • Isn't gonna break the bank $300.00 or less!
    • It doesn't need to be fancy in terms of touch screen (I'd actually like to avoid that) or have music connected
    • Be durable
    • Wrist Heartrate
    • Sync's to phone

I'd love honest feedback - if you have another type or model of watch that you think would meet a good portion of those things, let me know! I'm open to basically anything! I have an iPhone 11 if that makes a difference!

Thank you sooooooo much for your help!

runlikeagirI

Hi everyone! I am on the market for a new running watch. I'll be honest after researching for a few days, I really just need a review from a real person. I used to have a Polar M400, and LOVED IT.

Currently I have two watches at the top of the 'hypothetical list' - Polar Vantage M and a Apple Watch Series 3. If you have either of these let me know why you love it and it's flaws!

I am looking for a watch that:

• Will track runs, and show distance, time, and pace on the screen during it
      • Is Waterproof - I am in the pool for hours at a time, as I work as an Aquatics Coordinator
      • An interchangeable band would be preferred
      • Tracks Daily Activity and Steps
      • Is activity friendly -  aka will track other things like hiking, biking, walking, lap swimming, weights
      • Isn't gonna break the bank $300.00 or less!
      • It doesn't need to be fancy in terms of touch screen (I'd actually like to avoid that) or have music connected
      • Be durable
      • Wrist Heartrate
      • Sync's to phone

I'd love honest feedback - if you have another type or model of watch that you think would meet a good portion of those things, let me know! I'm open to basically anything! I have an iPhone 11 if that makes a difference!

Thank you sooooooo much for your help!

I actually won a vantage M a few weeks ago and I love it.  Right now the only runs I'm using my garmin for are structured interval workouts and that's only because I haven't take the time to figure out if I can customize workouts on the Polar yet.

liuzhuo

I  recommend you learn about COROS which is a new Chinese brand. It has three product lines,vertix/apex pro(flagship), apex , pace(No cross-country running function)and any one of the products can meet all your requirements. It's as good as Garmin/Polar in professional performance so many of the world's top cross-country runner(mountaineer.....)are using it. It has extremely good cost performance compared with Garmin/Polar(It's price ranges from $197 to $564).