Former military, advance-elite runner with 2 years chronic knees pain (Read 122 times)

Sorry to hear that. So far looks like it will stay with me forever. My right knee is having a pain behind the knee cap, left has pain on the outside of knee cap. 

I would strongly  suggest to stop working out if you are, loose as much as possible of your weight. I am on strict died and do feel some relief. Try chiropractors, 2-3 different ones. Hoka bondi is amazing positive change, I am wearing them every day not just for runs. A lot of PT. 

This is all my experience and nothing helps. Next month will have a consultation with sports surgeon, but I don’t have many choices , if it won’t get better in the next year I will start with injections.

Saw this too late. My regiment is: walking, slant board, stretching and PT.

It's gotten a lot better. I am also not sitting down at work, got a movable desk. I hope to be out of this in a few months, fingers crossed.

But I also realized that our pains are quite different. Mine is at the tibia. Yours is around the knew cap. All the best and hope you will be able to avoid injections!

HM: 1:47 (9/20) I FM: 3:53:11 (9/23)

2024 Goals: run a FM & HM + stay healthy!

Joyalxander

omg. He is real inspiration for all of us.

Luciplay

No advice but wishing you all the best! Hopefully you get the best treatment there is.

roanparker158

spam
          david walker

spam
            doronshade27

spam
              Tom Curry

thanks for sharing high valuable information with us. and I hope this post will be very helpful for everyone.

To know more info: online tutoring company