Best Nerd T-shirt ever (Read 2155 times)

Why is it sideways?

Wait, runners are geeks?

Revelation.

bhearn

Geeks, of course. Nerds, not so much, in general.

Why is it sideways?

Those who care enough about the issue to make a distinction between geeks and nerds are both.

MTA: not saying that this is a bad thing...

This in one my husband would like...

hahahaha!  Love it Smile

Queen of 3rd Place

This was last year's gift:

Ex runner

This was last year's gift:

I want this t-shirt!  Played this game during computer class in elementary school.

And you could always (well maybe) play it again now....  http://www.virtualapple.org/oregontraildisk.html

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

Are you guys nerds or randoms! 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Stochastics.

I didn't get the red shirt joke.  I think this means I can't be a nerd (or geek). Cankles and hooves could make me physically awkward like a nerd (or geek) though.

"Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow.  Don't walk behind me; I may not lead.  Just walk beside me and be my friend."

I had to in order to get the joke.

However I think the need to look up at least removes the label of Trekky from me, and possibly helps reduce nerdish tendencies.

MTA:  But thank you for not LMGTFY-ing me.

Those who care enough about the issue to make a distinction between geeks and nerds are both.

MTA: not saying that this is a bad thing...

see: http://xkcd.com/747/

"Let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us" ~ Hebrews 12:1 PRs: 5K - 25:03 | 10K - 54:03 | Half Marathon - 2:03:11 | Marathon - 4:47:17

bhearn

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

The Nerd? Geek? or Dork? Test

Pure Nerd

65 % Nerd, 17% Geek, 26% Dork

And as proof, I guess, I noted that the percentages add up to 108%

Since the quantities don't have to be independent it is fine that they add up to more than 100%.