Of Doughnuts and other pastries... (Read 1272 times)

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Those damn doughnuts though...Anybody else have a fondness for pastries?
    Mmmmm..... donuts.
    seeEricaRun

Awesome

Free alcohol sometimes is a weakness for me... whether at social events or when someone funds me.
      Mmmmm.... alcohol.
        I had a Boston Creme doughnut today. My boss gave it to me. She wanted a partner in crime as she was inhaling a glazed doughnut herself. Roll eyes
        Boston Cremed myself this past weekend. My favorite!
        Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
          Those damn doughnuts though...Anybody else have a fondness for pastries?
          Heck, ya!
          Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado
            Chocolate.....*drools*

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Boston Cremed myself this past weekend. My favorite!
              Chocolate eclairs... *drools*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

haha I think its good to treat yourself once in a while...after all you only live once. Just as long as you feel guilty about it and get back on track i wouldnt worry... I found myself indulging on peanutbutter cookies from the natural foods isle... natural ingrediants...lots 'o sugar. but not as bad as processed cookies or whatever you want to call them
                http://www.climbingamerica.blogspot.com

Lazy idiot

I don't think feeling guilty about it is probably the preferred emotion. I don't want to feel guilty about my food. If I feel like eating it, I do. If not, I don't. If something truly is "bad" and I still eat it... it's a choice and I live with it. No guilt. I know I'm weird, though.

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Heh...if I experienced more guilt re: food I'd probably not be constantly battling the same 15#s... Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

haha ya i did word that funny
                      http://www.climbingamerica.blogspot.com

Another Passion

Heh...if I experienced more guilt re: food I'd probably not be constantly battling the same 15#s... Tongue
                        Heh... If I experienced pre-gluttony food guilt, I'd be a freakin' Ethiopian! Roll eyes

Rick
                        "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                        "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                        runningforcassy.blogspot.com

my big downfalls are wine and cheese. i'm steadily dealing with the cheese problem by managing some semblance of portion control. but the wine thing remains a definite issue. although i've recently managed to say no to myself a few times and have lime and soda instead. so maybe one day i'll beat it.
                            I used to have absolutely no control when it came to doughnuts. Come into a meeting, free doughnuts? No question about it, I'd be grabbing two of 'em. However, since I stopped eating them regularly (started thinking about just how bad they are for me), they don't appeal to me as much. If I go to a meeting and there are doughnuts, I might grab one but not finish it, because it's just too much for me. Pastries, however, are another story. I LOVE pastries. Those are truly dangerous, especially danishes. My wife made me eclairs for my birthday last year instead of a cake; I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Josh

2011 Goals:
                            sub 17min 5k
                            5:15 mile?
                            (well, maybe next year)

I love beer, especially darker beers like Sam Adams and Shipyard Ale, and most definitely all the Shipyard season ales. And I do love my buffalo wings, or really anything with hot sauce on it. I like-a da spicy meat-a-ball!!!
                              2011 Goal: Run at least twice per week for the entire year
                              Len

Damn Yankee

The subject line is a HUGE weakness of mine... In the last 2 weeks I've bought 2 dozen doughnuts and eaten them ALL BY MYSELF late at night...My binges make me feel like absolute s*** but there is something about those delicacies that is my "achilles" if you will... I'm going to quit buying the damn things when I go to the store, and in all other aspects I eat pretty healthy and am conscious of how I treat my body... Those damn doughnuts though...Anybody else have a fondness for pastries? By the way, I'm still running just about every day (check my log), and the devil on my shoulder says that the running is my penance for indulging in those pastries... Sorry, just thought I'd vent here quick...We run to eat don't we? Just really was feeling guilty Undecided
                                Dude- you're a cop Big grin.

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard