Swimsense import (Read 315 times)

Eric

I started using a Finis Swimsense swimming watch to record my swim workouts and am wondering if you could make a file upload importer for their workouts. SportTracks is able to do it, but I'd like to be able to upload directly into RA. The Swimsense online log gives me the ability to export a cvs file that I could get for you to use. They can also export to Runkeeper, TrainingPeaks, 2Peak, facebook and twitter.

Thanks

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

eric :)

Could you email me the data file so I can create an importer for it?  I am in the process of creating an API so perhaps that will allow them to integrate with RA.

Could you email me the data file so I can create an importer for it?  I am in the process of creating an API so perhaps that will allow them to integrate with RA.

File sent, thanks Eric.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life