Not the sharpest tool in the shed (Read 541 times)

My legs are killing me

FORT WORTH, Texas — Charles Ray Fuller must have been planning one big record company. The 21-year-old North Texas man was arrested last week for trying to cash a $360 billion check, saying he wanted to start a record business. Tellers at the Fort Worth bank were immediately suspicious — perhaps the 10 zeros on a personal check tipped them off. Fuller, of suburban Crowley, was arrested on a forgery charge. He was released after posting $3,750 bail. Fuller said his girlfriend's mother gave him the check to start a record business. But bank employees who contacted the account's owner said the woman told them she did not give him permission to take or cash the check. In addition to the forgery count, Fuller was charged with unlawfully carrying a weapon and possessing marijuana. Officers reported finding less than two ounces of marijuana and a .25-caliber handgun and magazine in his pockets. I don't think this kid made the "honor roll" in high school.
      Funny one. Start a recording business and pay off his rent a tire bill. Big grin

Vim

C-R

He was released after posting $3,750 bail.
        Did he write a check for this too?

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
        "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

Did he write a check for this too?
          Same check just written over to the city with the amount divided by a million and $150 from one of his baby's mothers.

Vim

I dunno.... Might be a good way to get rid of a freeloading boyfriend of your daughter. I'm just saying...
            Do bears bear? Do bees be?

Bugs

What an idiot. Noboby buys records anymore. Smile

Bugs