Pregnant again... (Read 816 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No, it's an argument! Evil grin Tongue
    I say it's a discussion, dammit! Wink ...reminds me of a Monty Python sketch... Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

I post on a message board with the Duggars. I've met worse people by a long shot. I know parents that schedule no time with their kids, despite only having two. I hope to soon be pregnant with my fifth, but truth be told, I'd have had a lot more if life had dealt me a better hand. I would have probably aimed for at least 8 possibly 10. I don't get any of the arguments given against it to be honest. I have several friends with more than seven and their kids are looked after fabulously and none of them are on state benefits. The older kids get as much as they give as they have all of these wonderful siblings to bounce off and love in later life. New Zealand has a declining population. The average family here has 1.4 children. We are shrinking daily. Women like myself commit fully to their children so I feel I can justify having them. I teach at the kids Early Childhood Centre, take them to plenty of places and activities and we are wealthy enough to afford everything we want for them and us. We could easily afford several more but we will see. I had a crap family upbringing with one sister and neither of my parents talked to their respective families. I was lonely and hurting. I am surrounding my kids with love and people that love them. I could be doing worse things than blessing my children with siblings. As I tell my Mum, 'Yes I know what causes it, no they aren't accidents, yes we can afford it, no we will not say if this is our last and yes, I have a lot of room in my heart.'' Wink
    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
        "Pick that up will you now?"
        Personal Records 5K - 21:35
          In that first photo, the mom is not smiling, she's gritting her teeth as she struggles to keep her uterus from falling out. Earth is not running out of children, especially ill-outfitted ones.
          finney

Resident pinniped

Sometimes my 2 are all I can handle. My 12 year old is just starting to get into whole teenage thing, what fun THAT looks like it's going to be. I grew up with a family that had 16 kids. No matter how good of people the parents are, I just don't think that's a smart decision any way you slice it.
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I grew up with a family that had 16 kids. No matter how good of people the parents are, I just don't think that's a smart decision any way you slice it.
              Good point.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

HOSS1961

I say it's a discussion, dammit! Wink ...reminds me of a Monty Python sketch... Big grin
                I was thinking the same thing from "The Meaning of Life" I think..."plop...oh what was that...another baby..." Wink
                HOSS 2009 Goals Have a healthy back and run w/o pain! Drop 15 pounds gained while injured
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was thinking the same thing from "The Meaning of Life" I think..."plop...oh what was that...another baby..." Wink
                  This is what I was thinking of... Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I say it's a discussion, dammit! Wink
                    Yeah, you tell him!!!

Michelle