Pie (Read 866 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

pie. pie.pie.pie.pie.pie.pie.pie. wanker.
    *giggles*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I had the BEST blueberry pie EVER today.
      No you didn't. The best blueberry pie is at Ikeda's Grocery in Auburn, California. (Apologies if you ate an Ikeda's pie this weekend Tongue )

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

No you didn't. The best blueberry pie is at Ikeda's Grocery in Auburn, California. (Apologies if you ate an Ikeda's pie this weekend Tongue )
        Right...what do they know about blueberries in CA? They can keep their pie and their wannabe cheeses, too. Roll eyes

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Right...what do they know about blueberries in CA? They can keep their pie and their wannabe cheeses, too. Roll eyes
          Dude, I am serious. You Wisconsinites can have your cheese. They have a blueberry pie with a crumb top on it that is so good that the store's official slogan should be:
          Ikeda's. Pie so good you'd go on a multi-state killing spree for it (not that we encourage it).
          Actually, thanks for the reminder. I am heading west for a wedding in September, and this is one more thing to add to the list of food I need to eat while there. That trip will not be good for my waistline or liver.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I can be in Chicago in 4 hours...I'm just sayin'. Wink
            I'd share Smile
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That trip will not be good for my waistline or liver.
              CA wines...? Yummy! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

obsessor

Pie is my favorite food group. All round foods are good.
                jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

CA wines...? Yummy! Big grin
                  Yup. Wedding in Napa Valley. Big grin Big grin Big grin

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yup. Wedding in Napa Valley. Big grin Big grin Big grin
                    NICE! Open bar...? Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Pie is my favorite food group. All round foods are good.
                      Hmmm...doughnuts, biscuits, burgers, Oreo cookies, cheese wheels...yep, your theory holds. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

Hoping to Run Again :-(

My DH has pie radar - "piedar." Also extends to brownies... and cookies... He's a very bad influence. I'm in GA and we're drowning in peaches and blackberries here. We're making pancakes with peaches soon and we made jam from some of the berries we picked off our property. It's soooooo good. We don't dare make the rest into pies...
                        ~ Fly ~
                        Only as much as I dream can I be.
                        veggies on the run
                        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

NICE! Open bar...? Evil grin
                          Heh. Wine tour Friday, complete with booze bus. Barbecue/Rehearsal dinner Friday eve. And the wedding itself Saturday, with booze bus transpo to and from the hotel. Good times, for sure. I'm so bummed that my DW can't come, though. Her 20th HS reunion is the same weekend. Sad

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm so bummed that my DW can't come, though. Her 20th HS reunion is the same weekend. Sad
                            Wha...she's choosing a class reunion over that wedding festival of drinking?! Shocked

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Wha...she's choosing a class reunion over that wedding festival of drinking?! Shocked
                              Well, she's on the reunion committee. 20th is kind of a big deal. And although we are both friends of the groom and many of the people there (we all worked together 14~15 years ago), he's my buddy -- part of my old drinking crew. I imagine that if the wedding were one of her close friends, it might be a different decision.

Imminent Catastrophe

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016