Kirsten & Eryn run the Strider's Classic 10 Mile. (Read 669 times)

My dogs are fast, not me

Great job, Kirsten & Eryn. Your times are really improving. I'm sure you're going to kick butt at the 25K! Robin

Robin

Princess Cancer Pants

You know, you're ready to go sub-60 for 10k and sub-30 for 5k. I'm just sayin' Big grin
      Heh, I already have gone sub-30 for the 5k, but I definitely am hoping to run that lame-o 10k again (GH Coast Guard Fest Run). I'd kinda like to find a 5k to beat that PR on, too.... Big grin k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

• Return to kicking my own ass by 2018

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

Princess Cancer Pants

Official times are up. Good thing Eryn and I weren't in the next AG older...we would have been last and second from last. I was looking forward to being in the 35-39 group next year...but now I'm changing my tune. Those old broads are FAST! I have my work cut out for me if I don't want to be bringin' up the rear! Tongue k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

She was not strong. She was valiant. Radiant. Brave and broken. The beauty she discovered in the aftermath was unparalleled to anything she had known before, because it had come at such a cost.

~ Unknown

You'll ruin your knees!

WTG! Woot! 1 minute/mile off a PR is AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME... Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Princess Cancer Pants

WTG! Woot! 1 minute/mile off a PR is AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME... Lynn B
            I think so, too...especially given how challenging this course was compared to my first 10 miler--though I am definitely in better shape now and didn't have those weird chronic compartment syndrome/foot numbness issues this time (though my asthma was worse, so I guess that kind of levels things). k

'17 Goals:

• Chemo

• Chemo-Radiation

• Surgery

~ Unknown

Nice job Kristen. It's nice to feel good coming off of a challenging course and setting a PR.
              http://distance-runner.blogspot.com