what is your finish face look like (Read 6471 times)

Nice

Runners run.

Fully Cheesed

Multi-bibbed and dropping the lady in the life preserver. Well done.

kilkee

runktrun

I wanna see the spud's finish face.  Where you at, Finn?

Not running for my health, but in spite of it.

Prince of Fatness

Be careful what you ask for.

Semi-back-at-it. 

"run" "2" "eat"

dropping the lady in the life preserver

i thought this was a euphemism for... something... er... something "showing", as it were.

turns out, it's not.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

JimR

I want to see an picture of an unhealthy person on a street finishing a marathon right at the 8 hour cut off time.

bhearn

Candice says

Bob Hearn there is another one where I’m full on melting clown face. 😂

We await...

Fully Cheesed

They say you have to relax to go fast, so just nodded off a bit there.

ch17

2021 Team 5!

Nice! Glad to see the thread back. Also: is that race in Northern KY? I grew up there and still get back there about once/year. The road shown in the photo looks mighty familiar - I have family near St. Elizabeth's/Thomas More College.

Need something here new. Suggestions welcome. I think.

Joann Y

Got the heel to butt even in your sleep. Excellent!

Fully Cheesed

It is! Starts @ Florence Mall next to the water tower and rolls around by Turfway, airport, etc.

is that race in Northern KY? I grew up there and still get back there about once/year. The road shown in the photo looks mighty familiar - I have family near St. Elizabeth's/Thomas More College.

ch17

2021 Team 5!

Got it! Not quite where I thought it might be - looks like a neighborhood I run thru on the Edgewood/Crestview Hills border - but I definitely wasted a lot of my youth near the Florence Mall. ("Florence, Y'all"!)

Need something here new. Suggestions welcome. I think.

bhearn

Pro tip: this is not quite what’s considered ideal running form.

Not exactly the finish, but the 100-mile split in a 24-hour race last weekend. M55-59 American record. My body was toast by then.

kcam

Congrats on the M55 record, Bob!  Your posture made me think of the 70's Keep on Truckin' dude. 🙂