Training Dilemma (Read 738 times)

oh... you had to go spoil a nice chocolate bar with talk of MCAT, didn't you... (i couldn't wait till after church). It was ok. Not the best. I didn't manage my time well through Physical sciences, so I rushed through three passages which is a lot. But, the verbal, and the essays were easy, and the bio was moderate. So we'll see. I definitely didn't expect it to be easy, but I made the classic mistake of not keeping track of my time well...kind of like the newbie mistake of starting out too fast in a race. I don't get the results back until May, so I have to (unfortunately) keep on studying through this month, in the probable chance that I will re-take. Most people I know have taken it at least twice, so I was kind of expecting to take it again. My boss keeps saying that my brain should be like a sponge at my age. I want to kick him! Big grin
    KMB

My boss keeps saying that my brain should be like a sponge at my age.
      sounds like a behind the back way of saying something between "Do everything while I watch" and "you are smarter than me, so it's best if you take the lead" Cool
        "you are smarter than me, so it's best if you take the lead"
        heh. i wish.
        xor

My brain is not sponge-worthy.

That's a good thing though, right? Tongue
              I see that you took 3 days off before your last marathon. In my opinion you would do well to replace at least 2 of those days off with short, easy runs.
              Age 60 plus best times: 5k 19:00, 10k 38:35, 10m 1:05:30, HM 1:24:09, 30k 2:04:33
                My brain is not sponge-worthy.
                neither is mine apparently... Undecided
                AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

If people tell me to go soak my head, does that mean they think my brain is sponge worthy?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

KMB

I see that you took 3 days off before your last marathon. In my opinion you would do well to replace at least 2 of those days off with short, easy runs.
                    not planninng on cutting back nearly that much, but i am curious why you suggest that?