Man - robbed two weeks in a row! (Read 574 times)

Now that was a bath...

I am having an issue with Saturdays. Last Saturday my car got broken into - this week I was supervising prisoners on Community Duty at my children's Playcentre and they took my mobile phone. Grrrr. I was all for searching the prisoners myself (particularly the good looking one with the...never mind) but allegedly it violates their rights to be searched. Best we could do was to ask them to empty their pockets. 'Take off your clothes and bend over you bast**ds.' 'Yes, that definitely means you, good looking prisoner with the...never mind.' A couple of them did volunteer for a strip search but the boss just wouldn't let me. "Arse"
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
    PWL

Has been

That sucks, Claire. You should have just called your phone and waited to see which prisoner's pants started to ring! Big grin MTA: A strip search post by Kooky and no clever response by the gorilla? What is going on here?! Wink

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

That sucks, Claire. You should have just called your phone and waited to see which prisoner's pants started to ring! Big grin MTA: A strip search post by Kooky and no clever response by the gorilla? What is going on here?! Wink
        Or, if it was set to "vibrate" call it and see which one starts to smile. Confused

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Now that was a bath...

I rang it within seconds of it going missing - already turned off! As their boss said, that's the problem with dealing with criminals - they know their game. When we asked them to empty their pockets he also told me 'It's not in their pockets, it's already buried in these grounds. They will come back and get it later. They know we can check their pockets and so that's the one place I can tell you your phone isn't going to be.' We did search the grounds and even the toilet cisterns (he said they often hid things there) and he also noticed that one window had been left looking closed but they had flipped the catch. The Playcentre will not be getting the boys back in again! Last time they nicked our camera, although we did get that back after a lot of nagging. Which is a pity as did I mention one was really good looking? Wink He's been on every single session I've supervised so he must be a very naughty boy. The funny thing is that his Mum and older brother were on Periodic Detention with him last time. Great family. Momma must be so proud. Oh, and tell Scout to ring them, because there were plenty of pictures of my boobs and bum on the phone. I'm sure they'll strike a deal. I feel violated. Unless of course the good looking one stole it. In which case I am vaguely amused. Big grin
        • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
        • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
            Or, if it was set to "vibrate" call it and see which one starts to smile. Confused
            LOL! Big grin

Bugs

Your prisoner stories are interesting, keep posting. I think you have to handle them like I handle my kids; physcial labor for the naughty.

Bugs

GP160

Oh Claire that stinks! Those jerks! Evil grin
                Ironman Louisville 8-30-09