Conversations in Panera Bread... (Read 1552 times)

xor

Sad You mock me.
    Not intentionally! Theoretical kissing. Anyway, jalapeno bagels may be yummy but peppermint they ain't.

Not intentionally! Theoretical kissing. Anyway, jalapeno bagels may be yummy but peppermint they ain't.
      Big grin and apparently they ain't bagels either.
      xor

Trent's truths do not have to be your truths. I personally think it is a bagel.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

srlopez' truths do not have to be your truths. I personally think it is a peppermint. Or at least closer to a peppermint than to a bagel.
            this is true. i personally believe blueberry is the #1 bagel, followed closely by cinnamon-raisin as #2. p.s. - how many pages of bagel discussion do you think we are capable of? mta - do you think it's possible to get tipsy off of Barq's root beer? weeeee! Clowning around
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

We are not discussing bagels. We are discussing roundpuffymuffins.
              xor

You lost me with raisins. Damn. Incidentally, my airport bagelry has something called a french toast bagel. Tastes like toast and syrup. It's the bomb. Except for when they are stale. Which is kind of weird in a meta-way because french toast originated as 'the thing you do with stale bread'.

What's your issue with raisins??
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

french toast bagel. Tastes like toast and syrup. It's the bomb.
                    Glad its a bomb. Cuz it ain't a bagel. Funny thing, French toast is very best when made from challah (or brioche). Like bagels, challah comes from Eastern European Jewish culture. So it almost makes sense to mix the two. Almost. But not quite.
                    xor

What's your issue with raisins??
                      Little rat turd. Ok, seriously... I just don't like them. Nothing more than that. Raisins are on my yuck list with pickles, mayo, and peaches.

in my world, Trent, it makes sense to mix almost anything. For instance, I just mixed Key Lime rum with pomegranate juice and cranberry juice. it is AMAZING.
                        Little rat turd.
                        i'm pretty sure you can't be my friend anymore.
                        xor

I didn't call YOU a little rat turd. I want to be your dirty old man friend!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Raisins are on my yuck list with pickles, mayo, and peaches.
                            Well duh. Mix raisins with pickles, mayo and peaches and of course it will be yuck. Even La Brat knows that.
                            in my world, Trent, it makes sense to mix almost anything. For instance, I just mixed Key Lime rum with pomegranate juice and cranberry juice. it is AMAZING.
                            Well, that sounds good. But seriously, would you mix raisins, pickles, mayo and peaches? Really? Yuck.
                              oh, what would i do without my daily dose of SRL humor. Big grin
                              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Probably eat a raisin, pickles, mayo and peaches "bagel", that's what.