Fatal error... is this thread locked or something? (Read 972 times)

xor

When trying to respond to one of junior's (jayskyetc) threads, I get a 'FATAL ERROR' message when I hit the reply button.

This thread.

Admittedly, I should just leave it alone anyway.

When I hit the reply button on other threads, the feature works as expected.

I take it back.  Now I'm getting this on other threads as well.  I can start a new thread (this one), edit an existing post (like this one), but I can't reply to threads.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

How much protein did you eat today?

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

"run" "2" "eat"

i can reply to this one, but not to the one that srl reports a fatal error on -- i get fatal error on that thread, also.

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

Prince of Fatness

junior's (jayskyetc) threads

If nothing else, this is funny, so all is not lost.

Not at it at all. 

xor

And we're obviously back.

Just a touch of fatal, I guess.

eric :)

A fatal message is good.  It gets scary if you get only gibberish or server down.

I tried to fix some other bug and introduced this one.  Fortunately, the fix is simple.  That's the one problem with code reuse: a simple change can have unintended consequences.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A fatal message is good.  It gets scary if you get only gibberish or server down.

Gibberish...sounds like some recent posts from a new user... Evil

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

When trying to respond to one of junior's (jayskyetc) threads, I get a 'FATAL ERROR' message when I hit the reply button.

This thread.

Admittedly, I should just leave it alone anyway.

When I hit the reply button on other threads, the feature works as expected.

I take it back.  Now I'm getting this on other threads as well.  I can start a new thread (this one), edit an existing post (like this one), but I can't reply to threads.

OMG I know we are not supposed to swear as its upsetting but seriously I fucken love you right now.

And I've only had two beers so it must be fucken real.

• jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.