Treadmill runs (Read 95 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, dang -- Wahoo KICKRrun. I *like* Zwift run...at least in theory. We have a Runn sensor on our crappy (but free) treadmill, but it was flaky (I expect the offspring has kicked it a few times) and never kept a consistent connection, so I gave up trying to do Zwift treadmill workouts. That beast sure would be cool during brutal Winter weather, high pollen count, or wildfire smoke periods -- which I expect will continue to be a significant issue in the future, unfortunately. Plus hill workouts in Flatlandia!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I have always considered treadmill runs and outdoor run to be different.   I usually apply different standards and pace expectations because they feel so different to me. 

Champions are made when no one is watching

Zaayan

🌐 Web Development Services in USA, UK, and Pakistan

Looking for top-notch web development services that cater to your specific needs? Our expert team specializes in crafting innovative and responsive websites for clients in the USA, UK, and Pakistan. With a commitment to excellence, we blend creativity with technology to deliver websites that stand out in today's competitive digital landscape.

🚀 Key Features:

Custom Web Development
        Responsive Design
        E-commerce Solutions
        ERP Solutions
        SEO Optimization
        Cross-browser Compatibility
        User-friendly Interface

💡 Why Choose Us?
        Our seasoned professionals understand the unique requirements of businesses in the USA, UK, and Pakistan, ensuring tailored solutions that drive results. From concept to execution, we prioritize quality and client satisfaction.

Explore the endless possibilities with our web development services. Contact us today for a consultation!

🔗 https://pqik.pk/