Brand new... (Read 514 times)

Amandakate67

I just recently started walking.running. It has def. been awhile so running the entire time is not easy for me. My first day my muscles hurt the next day..like they had been pulled, which I expected. But since then..I have been doing  better...but whenever I run...my legs don't hurt..but it feels like I am pushing so hard to run..it pulls but not painfully..and I can't do it very fast bc my legs just don't want to.

Any suggestions on how to fix that..seems like it has been around for awhile even though I give myself days to rest.?

I just recently started walking.running. It has def. been awhile so running the entire time is not easy for me. My first day my muscles hurt the next day..like they had been pulled, which I expected. But since then..I have been doing  better...but whenever I run...my legs don't hurt..but it feels like I am pushing so hard to run..it pulls but not painfully..and I can't do it very fast bc my legs just don't want to.

Any suggestions on how to fix that..seems like it has been around for awhile even though I give myself days to rest.?

I would walk more and more until you just feel like you can't help but break into a jog.

Then when the jogging becomes uncomfortable, stop and walk some more... I would do this for at least the next few months.  

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

What NaderAlfie said.