Your Weird-isms while you run (Read 1352 times)

I guess I'm just the opposite here, I want people to think WOW she is just comfortable , I relax my face and look around like "what? Yea I'm running, no big deal"
    This is me, too! It's also funny that when I meet anyone on the street, I pick up my pace without even realizing it. I look down at the Garmin after passing someone, and my pace is way faster than before.

Giant Flaming Dork

My daughter's soccer team sings this! Except they are the Blue Angels. Smile
      Heh. That's cool! Yeah, I never claimed originality. Only wierdism... Shy

http://xkcd.com/621/

Run the race God set B4U

This is me, too! It's also funny that when I meet anyone on the street, I pick up my pace without even realizing it. I look down at the Garmin after passing someone, and my pace is way faster than before.
        Oh yeah that's another thing, I look down at my time , even if i don't particularly care at that moment.
        5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)
          I love to listen to music as I run... but I find I have to run to the beat. I honestly find it really difficult to run against the beat of the music. It can be an advantage though, now that I've set up a playlist full of fast-paced tunes! Oh, and I also count paces, but only when I'm finding it hard work. As I begin to flag I count paces and I also bargain with myself to keep running (just to that tree! And now on to that lamp-post!) to try and put off my inevitable walk breaks.